Chelsea vs Stoke City

chrismada9

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS THE FUCKING Chelsea I KNOW.. THIS IS IT... FUCKING GET IN YOU GUYS!!!!

COming from Behind and winning it. CHAMPIONS STUFF!!!!!...

Stoch and Di Santo, Fucking Awsome performance in whatever little time they got.

And Who said, there is a problem with the players and the manager.

TAKE THAT YOU FUCKING MEDIA !!!!!!

I am scared of Man Utd. They seem to be winning the games they should be drawing. 92nd mind goal vs Sunderlan, 91 st min goal vs bolton, 84th min goal vs Stoke.

We need more of that.

Woke the whole house screaming my head off... :blush:

lol as did i haha but we all know it was so worth it. And those so called fans who left the stadium early pffftt go suck on rafas left tit you fake fans you missed out on the the most exciting last 5 minutes to a game ever :P

Hahahahahaha

Bet all those guys who left early are sorry now........ :lol:

Yea..lol. That's not good to leave before the match end. Where's the spirit od true blue though. :drunk:

Edited by Para6iT

That's how we should be at SB. It just had to be Lampsy.

If only they could make Manure games 85 min ones from here on. Hate those 90 minute suckers they seem to be getting all the time.

The first I thought after the Frankies goal - Stand up for the champions!

Finally I saw the fighting spirit in the team

COME ON CHELS!

Yeah, HOPE to God this is the turning point in our terrible form. blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

That's how we should be at SB. It just had to be Lampsy.

If only they could make Manure games 85 min ones from here on. Hate those 90 minute suckers they seem to be getting all the time.

What, those 90 minutes suckers that have given us a win today? :P

Be modest in victory and gracious in defeat, and respect other teams as well ;)

Yeah, HOPE to God this is the turning point in our terrible form. blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

I hope so too :D

Frank is unbelievable only he can make that amazing finish of the game and give Chelsea 3 pts !!!! Shame about funs whichs leave SB before Belletti and Lampard scored.