I'm kind of.....in love

chrismada9

Ok, this is going to sound awfully weird, but It's actually a true factor

...I am sort of...in love with a girl at my uni

Basically, she is doing the same course as me at my uni, but, she is doing just one module I'm doing out of a possible three. I helped her with the last piece of coursework for it, and she really liked me for it, told me "thanks for helping me" and everything, and I've even at the point where I was able to get her number.

Now, I have told her that the next piece of coursework we have to do for the module, I promised her I would help her with it, and she jumped at the opportunity.

Every time I see her now, I get an adrenaline rush, but the other day when I was talking to her about her other courses, I felt fine.

She has a friend she always hangs round with when she does her work, and I fear that if I say anything "take outy" I don't know how she'll react. While the other people in my friendship group at uni don't have a clue, except for one guy who, after a kickabout at football a couple of weeks ago noticed me helping her with the coursework, , and told me that I should try and get with her, which I reacted quite nervously to.

If anyone has any sort of tip they could lend me at this point, that would be very grateful. If I'm honest, I believe this is the closest I am ever going to get to a girlfriend.........I think :mellow:

....oh, and her name is Laura :blush:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you mate :thumbsup:

The best bit of advice I can give you is just ask her out for a drink or something. She seems keen enough and feels comfortable around you or she wouldnt be so eager to take you up on the offer to help with coursework.

If she says no she says no.....whats the worst that can happen?

If anyone has any sort of tip they could lend me at this point, that would be very grateful. If I'm honest, I believe this is the closest I am ever going to get to a girlfriend.........I think :mellow:

....oh, and her name is Laura :blush:

You have never had a girlfriend are you a virgin ?

You have never had a girlfriend are you a virgin ?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!....only thing that made me laugh today.

As for the tip:

I would take her out for a coffee and get to know her better. Your likes and dislikes and her likes and dislikes, if they are the same, youve hit the jackpot. If not, no problem, cus opposites attract :thumbsup: ....in some way