Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

He has started this season off very poorly. Save those 2 goals, he has been a wreck on defense, and we all know the type of performances he can/should be producing. The solution his simple: bench his ass. Start giving Cesar games, and make Ivanovic fight for his spot. Then we shall see who can really cut it. Same goes for all our positions. Torres/Sturridge, Mikel/Romeu, Lampard/MRLSH. If they arent performing then they shouldn't be seeing the field.

I'm more worried about his defending than his crossing and attacking game. His defensive displays have been abysmal in every single game this season, especially his positioning. I've been saying that Azpilicueta should get his start the last game and I was proven right. If Brane knows that he can't keep up with the pace of the opponent why doesn't he just sit deeper and wait for his chance to go forward? To think he was one of our more consistent players last year makes me question if this is the same player.

Really disappointed by his season so far. Azpilicueta to start the next game. No doubt about it.

Notice how inactive this thread is in comparison to the Luiz & Lampard threads. Even amongst the fans this guy is untouchable!

It's not just because of last night, Ivanovic has been an abomination so far this season, If RDM starts him against QPR now that we have Cesar, he will prove himself to be clueless.

What happened to the unbeatable rock at RB? All of a sudden he seems to have lost pace, determination and most importantly discipline. I hate to say this, but I'm starting to regret us not selling him to Madrid when they came knocking.

What happened to the unbeatable rock at RB? All of a sudden he seems to have lost pace, determination and most importantly discipline. I hate to say this, but I'm starting to regret us not selling him to Madrid when they came knocking.

As much as he has been poor for awhile now, lets not overreact till that extent yet.

So I take it he was once again shit yesterday? That's too bad but personally I'm not too worried because at least we now have a better alternative to Ivanovic than we did last season and we can easily drop Brana if he doesn't start to perform. Only a matter of time when he rediscovers his form because a 28-year-old defender who hasn't suffered any injuries recently doesn't all of a sudden turn into shit.

So I take it he was once again shit yesterday? That's too bad but personally I'm not too worried because at least we now have a better alternative to Ivanovic than we did last season and we can easily drop Brana if he doesn't start to perform. Only a matter of time when he rediscovers his form because a 28-year-old defender who hasn't suffered any injuries recently doesn't all of a sudden turn into shit.

his defence has been really poor so far this season