Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Arsenal are discussing internally about Raheem Sterling after the opportunity was offered again this morning.

[via @FabrizioRomano]

W Washington out on a perma to Strasbourg, it’s clear as day, no two ways about, blatantly and airtight, we are money laundering. No more wooha about the Roman period being cleaned up. Without the * that it’s being cleaned up with dirty hands lol 

Edited by IMissEden

48 minutes ago, King Kante said:

No, don't want him either. I am happy to roll with Jackson and the False 9's with Nkunku and Palmer. 

I am personally fed up of overpaying for average CF's (which is what VO is hence only us and Saudi being in for him, just like Toney.) I am certain if he came here he would be in the Lukaku category of needing to get rid and everyone lowballing within two years. 

Mhm. It’s happened, the same contexts, the same signals. You aren’t just making up this interpretation from thin air. People need to give more credit to the difference between, what’s less and what’s more likely. This is obviously the most likely scenario. You just don’t gamble on this. 

Exclusive: Burton Albion are in talks to sign Chelsea striker Ronnie Stutter on a season-long loan. They are one of a few clubs in the EFL looking at the 19-year-old.

(NizaarKinsells)

Good Move👌

Wait what. Scrolling and see this Toney stuff. Stinks of PR. Makes no sense in the world for them both to join same Saudi club after both only being in the same media rounds together due to Chelsea. 

For Dortmund, Sancho was still super rusty. He had way better positioning, and lightness to his demeanour, he was a bit more just himself, but not anything I would ever want here. The 2018 whatever it is version had potential. He didn’t fulfil it. Why buy that. You know how many players have shown high potential, to not fulfil it. Then how few, roll back the years, undo the issues, as well as get back on a development track that wasn’t finished. I don’t know. If he’s called Bob Welder with his Utd stint and no reputation prior we’d be freaking out over a £5M bid imo nvm 1/4 of 100m Jesus Christ 

Edited by IMissEden

Morato to Nottingham Forest, here we go! €15m proposal plus add-ons has been accepted with formal steps to follow.

(Fabrizio Romano)

Nottingham fans are now assuming a transfer of Murillo to Chelsea👀👀

Chelsea believe Tomás Araújo is one of the best talents in his position. Benfica do not want to sell.

But we remember what happened last time.🫨

Enzo Story....

(Fabrizio Romano)