Chelsea Songs

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/ChelseaSongs/0,,10268,00.htmlTen Men Went to Mow (play sound file)One man went to mow,Went to mow a meadow, (aside) Meadow!,One man and his dog, (aside) Spot!,Went to mow a meadow, Two men went to mow,Went to mow a meadow, (aside) Meadow!Two men, one man and his dog, (aside) Spot!Went to mow a meadow, repeat up to 9 then everyone stands up.... Ten men went to mow,Went to mow a meadow, (aside) Meadow!Ten men, nine men, eight men, seven men, six men,five men, four men, three men, two men, one man and his dog, (aside) Spot!Went to mow a meadow, (arms extended: \0/)Chelsea! (clap x 3 above head: \0/)Chelsea!and repeat until you realise that everyone else has sat down because it's now half time Blue Flag(play sound file)Flying high, up in the sky,We'll keep the blue flag flying highFrom Stamford Bridge to Wemb(er)leyWe'll keep the blue flag flying high Over Land and Sea (play sound file)We all follow the ChelseaOver land and sea - And Leicester!We all follow the Chelseaonnnntooo vi-ic-toreee(altogether now)We all follow the ChelseaOver land and sea - And Leicester!We all follow the Chelseaonnnntooo vi-ic-toreee Blue is the Colour ChorusBlue is the colour, football is the gameWe're all together, and winning is our aimSo cheer us on through the sun and rain'cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name Verse 1Here at the Bridge whether rain or fineWe can shine all the timeHome or away, come and see us playYou're welcome any day ChorusBlue is the colour, football is the gameWe're all together, and winning is our aimSo cheer us on through the sun and rain'cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name Verse 2Come to the Shed and we'll welcome youWear your blue and see us throughSing loud and clear until the game is doneSing Chelsea everyone. Super Chelsea (play sound file)And it's super ChelseaSuper Chelsea F.CWe're by far the greatest team...the world has ever seen(repeat) We Love You Chelsea (play sound file)We Love You Chelsea, we doWe Love You Chelsea, we doWe Love You Chelsea, we doOh Chelsea we love you! (repeat) Come on Chelsea (play sound file)Come on Chelsea, Come On Chelsea (repeat) Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea (play sound file)Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea (repeat) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CLASSIC ONE-OFFS 2-0, We always win 2-0, we always win 2-0!!! To Middlesbrough fans 26/09/98 after winning the league game 2-0 (following two, 2-0 Cup final wins in the past year) "You came all this way and lost." To Man Utd fans AT Old Trafford Lets all do the Seaman, Lets all do the Seaman!!! To David Seaman complete with flapping hand gestures in the first match after the infamous Nayim from the half way line goal "Sing when it's snowing, you only sing when it snowing!" To Tromso fans after the snowy first leg in Europe(06/11/97) "What's it like to play on grass!" Again To Tromso fans (06/11/97) You're French and you know you areYou're French and you know you areYou're French and you know you are To FC Brugges fans You've got your Tottenham back To Spurs fans during the 6-1 away win at White Hart Lane "Are you Tottenham in disguise" Again to Spurs fans during the famous 6-1 away win "Normal service, normal service, normal service is resumed" During the 4-0 away win at Spurs a week after they had won against us in the League Cup for the first time in 30 odd games "Shall we buy a ground for you" To Arsenal and Fulham "Your going home in a combine harvester" To Bristol City "Is your tractor parked outside?" To Ipswich -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- BLASTS FROM THE PAST we're the middle we're the middle we're the middle of the shed we're the white wall we're the white wallwe're the white wall of the shed we're the middle we're the middle we're the middle of the shed we're the west side we're the west sidewe're the west side of the shed we're the middle we're the middle we're the shed (carries across until one side gives up normally the white wall or the west side but never the middle) we're the shed end we're the shed endwe're the shed end of stamford bridge. Come along, come alongCome along and sing this songWe're the boys in blueIn Division TwoBut we won't be staying long Benches give us a song, benches benchs give us a song!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One to sing to West Ham tomorrowChimchimeny chimchimeny chim-chim-cherooSheffield United should be here not you!!!The Wheels on your house go round and round,round and round,round and roundThe wheels on your house go round and round,all day long :D

Sing to Scousers:Do the RozzersDo the RozzersDo the Rozzers know you're here?Do the Rozzers know you're here?One BrainYou've only got one brainYou've only got one brainSing when you're stealingYou only sing when you're stealingGet a jobGet a jobGet a job...You are a ScouserA smelly ScouserYou're only happy on Giro dayYour mum's out stealingYour dad's drug dealingPlease don't take my hubcaps awayHey, hey ScousersOoh-AahI wanna know where's my StereoAnd my DVD

Edited by Drogba11CFC

• 2 months later...

Well there are more like normal songs. too many have been missed for my liking lol. Here's some more. West and east stand, please try and remember the words. Write em down and sing from the sheet if you have to!

1) We are the Chelsea Boys

Hello, hello we are the Chelsea boys,

Hello, hello we are the Chelsea boys,

And if you are a Tottenham fan surrender or you'll die,

We all follow the Chelsea.

2) Carefree

"Carefree, wherever we may be,

We are the famous CFC,

And we don't give a fuck,

Whoever you may be,

'Cos we are the famous CFC.."

3) Celery

Celery, Celery,

If she don't cum,

I'll tickle her bum,

With a lump of celery...

4) You are my Chelsea

You are my Chelsea, my only Chelsea,

You make me happy when skies are grey,

You'll never notice how much I love you,

Please don't take my Chelsea away.

5) Who's that team they call the Chelsea

Who's that team they call the Chelsea,

Who's that team we all adore,

We're the boys in blue and white

And we fight with all our might,

And we're out to show the world the way to score.

Bring on Tottenham or The Arsenal,

Bring on Scousers by the score,

Barcelona, Real Madrid,

Tottenham are a bunch of Yids. Yidos, yidos

P.S Heres every single one of em with recordings, and i mean every single one. Now none of you have any excuses :P

http://www.fanchants.com/football-team/Chelsea/

EDIT: Just noticed the link on the above post but make sure you go to it anyway, its excellent.

Edited by OllieCFC