Derby 0-2 Chelsea

James

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we should thrash the rams ... though dont tell tthe locals i said so i live in derby dont want the natives to get restless.... though if you are going to the game and want to stay for a bevvie dont bother with the watering holes near the station they are crap ( unless you want to pull a nurse then by all means go to the florence nightingale) head for the catherdralquater much better pubs there in fact you can hardley move for pubs round there

1554922_max.jpg

1554927_max.jpgX 1554930_max.jpg

English Premier League

Derby (20th EPL, 6/39 pts) v Chelsea (4th EPL, 25/39 pts)

Saturday, 24 November, Kick-off: 17:15 GMT

Pride Park, Derby

The Rams need to beat The Blues and hope Wigan lose to Arsenal if they are to climb one place closer to safety, but to do that they must end a goal drought stretching back over eight hours.

Since Kenny Miller scored in the 1-1 draw against Bolton, Derby have lost four of their last five games, culminating in a 5-0 defeat at home to West Ham a fortnight ago.

Chelsea will be determined not to slip up as they look to close the gap on their title rivals. The Blues are currently five points behind Premier League leaders Arsenal and Manchester United, after being held to a 1-1 draw by Everton in their last match.

They are unbeaten in their last six Premier League matches though, and Derby may fear a backlash from Chelsea's England players after their disappointment in midweek.

1554934_max.jpg

Check this Thread Frequently During the Match for Goals and Clips LIVE

Yeah..

Pretty good selection.. Who knows if DD is really injured

We should easily win even with many changes..

Never though I'd see a worse team than Sunderland in the prem a couple years back.. But it actually happened in the form of Derby this season.. they are atrocious

now watch.. after i've said that they're gonna put up a performance against us :censored:

Chelsea will line-up in a 4-3-3 formation as follows:

23 Carlo Cudicini

35 Juliano Belletti

22 Tal Ben-Haim

26 John Terry ©

3 Ashley Cole

9 Steve Sidwell

12 John Mikel Obi

8 Frank Lampard

24 Shaun Wright-Phillips

7 Andriy Shevchenko

21 Salomon Kalou

Substitutes: 40 Hilario, 33 Alex, 5 Michael Essien, 10 Joe Cole, 14 Claudio Pizarro.