Derby 0-2 Chelsea

James

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucks sake Essien!! What a stupid thing to do! Elbow Miller in the face and get yourself a 3-match ban. Fucking ridiculus.

2-0 a decent result but not a convincing one. There could have been a lot more.

No Essien v Arsenal. Fabregas will own the midfield now in that game.

Fucks sake Essien!! What a stupid thing to do! Elbow Miller in the face and get yourself a 3-match ban. Fucking ridiculus.

2-0 a decent result but not a convincing one. There could have been a lot more.

No Essien v Arsenal. Fabregas will own the midfield now in that game.

I thought the Liverpool game (CC) was before the Arsenal game....Its not :rolleyes:

Edited by Tri-Blue

That was one hell of a boring game. I know Jose was criticized for closing out games, but jesus, we just played a nice game of training after we scored. I must say tho, Derby are really shit and are just an avarage Championship side. We won very easily today but it was painful to watch the square and back passes all game.

A very very average performance against a lacklustre side. I watched the game on Setanta and was bored pretty much all the way through it. Although the retard Derby fans that were booing JT, Frank,Ash and SWP were getting on my tits. I do understand the reasons behind it, but it doesn't make it right.

The booing was completly pointless!For one thing JT and Ashley Cole didnt even play in the last few matches so that bad just wtf,Frank got us back into the game and how many Derby players played?Zilch

Boro fans were booing Carson today yet it was their ex manager that screwed us up!

Edited by Layla

strangely enough, i agree with booing every england player and i hope they all hate it for as long as it lasts. Gerrard, Carson, Barry + more were booed today, they all deserve shooting, and i'm not gonna discount the Chelsea players just because i support Chelsea. I hope they all feel like shit. This will teach them a lesson for the world cup qualifiers that's for sure.

The most important thing is the result. We won this game.

Agree the points are what matters but that red card arg!!!!Esp as Arsenal could be many points clear by the time we play them as they play thay game in hand before.Essiens been vital against them twice and a bugger he's gana be missing