Wengers lost his marbles

Aesthetic Relic

His comments about Stoke players being cowards for deliberatley injuring Arsenal players in their recent game has shown he's lost the plot. :lol:

Everyone knows Arsenal dont like it up them. What does he expect. Teams to sit back and let Arsenal play their beautiful game and be in awe of them.....bullshit. They'll get stuck in and stop them from playing. Now that its out in the open that Arse wanker is losing it, every team will give them a rough ride.

Silly old fool :D

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it was a very long time since he's had all his marbles in the first place

but his recent interviews have irritated me because he constantly talks about other teams and not his own

even when Ian Dowie got sacked he made a comment and i was thinking "what does that have to do with you???"

no one wants to talk about his team and he doesn't want to talk about the results so diverting attention away from that is his main task

his dementia seems to be working well to cover those points up

But he used to talk Chelsea all the time...hmm maybe he dont like his own side lol

Stoke managers really peed and rightly so,more due to the fact he offered praise etc on Sat and then suddenly came out with all this

Fenabache apprantly tried to injury his players yesterday blah blah