Pablo Sarabia

the wes

33 minutes ago, the wes said:

why not both 😃 I miss the days when our squad was the strongest in the league 

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

totally different players, different positions (AMF/number 10 v a pure inverted RWer) and we need both

He can play LCM if needed?

18 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

He can play LCM if needed?

Sarabia?

I am sure he can, he is a baller, he is a left-footed and can play either wing as well.

Pepe is a pure RW weapon

they would both raise our team level through the roof.

We are talking about some of my core recco's.

Barella was one as well, same for Junior Firpo, etc. etc.

I am compiling a monster post-window post on what is out there for all positions.

I live for the t-market and scouting, it is what I most love about football, besides us being a destroyer of a team, which the market is the way back to.

A world with a weak Chels IS NOT ACCEPTABLE to me. I turned a teen in the middle of that magical 2004-5 year. I cannot ever accept mediocrity.

I really hate this straight-jacket 4 3 3 of Sarri's. He needs to become more tactically and formationally flexible. Its the bloody EPL, the toughest sports league on the planet.

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I really hate this straight-jacket 4 3 3 of Sarri's. He needs to become more tactically and formationally flexible. Its the bloody EPL, the toughest sports league on the planet.

If Sarabia and Pepe have end product, we will improve 10 fold even in the 4-3-3

Kovacic/Barkley +Willian/Pedro give us nothing. 

8 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Its that €5m a year hes stuck on

FFS, thats only a £3m or £4m difference TOTAL over 4 or 5 years. They had no fucking problem tossing away around £70m on that POS Drinkwater.

Insane to blow that out over a bloody massive cut-rate (£19m for a £40 mto £50m player) price.

We should have nailed him for only £15.8m this January! There is the bloody £3.2m right there!

The board needs to be tossed into the Thames.

and now, due to fucking about....

Chelsea and PSG to battle for Sevilla midfielder in the summer

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/chelsea-and-psg-to-battle-for-sevilla-midfielder-in-the-summer-97705

and I am sure PSG will not be the only ones going after him, especially if he ends up with 25 to 30 goals and 12, 15 assists from a MIDFIELD slot  :rant:

25 minutes ago, Vesper said:

FFS, thats only a £3m or £4m difference TOTAL over 4 or 5 years. They had no fucking problem tossing away around £70m on that POS Drinkwater.

Insane to blow that out over a bloody massive cut-rate (£19m for a £40 mto £50m player) price.

We should have nailed him for only £15.8m this January! There is the bloody £3.2m right there!

The board needs to be tossed into the Thames.

and now, due to fucking about....

Chelsea and PSG to battle for Sevilla midfielder in the summer

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/chelsea-and-psg-to-battle-for-sevilla-midfielder-in-the-summer-97705

and I am sure PSG will not be the only ones going after him, especially if he ends up with 25 to 30 goals and 12, 15 assists from a MIDFIELD slot  :rant:

Matey its that penny pinching mentality!!

She (Roman,the board,whoever) Cant see further than the end of their nose!

(I THINK) They see that they are actually doing a good job and saving the club money,by not paying that extra €1mill wages.

Instead of thinking well he will actually strengthen the team, thus making it better,thus having better results leading to hopefully silverware and being amongst the top clubs in Europe AGAIN!!

Thats how I honestly believe how 'they' think.

13 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Matey its that penny pinching mentality!!

She (Roman,the board,whoever) Cant see further than the end of their nose!

(I THINK) They see that they are actually doing a good job and saving the club money,by not paying that extra €1mill wages.

Instead of thinking well he will actually strengthen the team, thus making it better,thus having better results leading to hopefully silverware and being amongst the top clubs in Europe AGAIN!!

Thats how I honestly believe how 'they' think.

Missing out on CL repeatedly will cost us hundreds of millions over time

cunts

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You