• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Higuain
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)

6 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

v United at the Bridge would be my preference to be honest. 

We are away to malmo on Thursday before this game ! Man city prem 10th feb-Malmo 14 feb-17/18 Man u,Malmo 21,Man  city final 24, Spurs 27= fair to say February is make or break month!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, mccg said:

We are away to malmo on Thursday before this game ! Man city prem 10th feb-Malmo 14 feb-17/18 Man u,Malmo 21,Man  city final 24, Spurs 27= fair to say February is make or break month!

I'm tired of this United wankfest really, I want us to knock them out of the Cup and Paris out of Champions League and in the end to miss top 4.

Malmo are not only a bad bunch but the Swedish league has ended in November and will start again in April, they basically play silly friendly matches by then. Our bench should take them out easily. 

Man City PL with the regulars, followed by a week rest and then v United again with the regulars, again a week rest for the regulars before the Final and then Spurs. Think we are going to manage it quite well.