Adrien Rabiot

Unionjack

Very similar to Kovacic, better imo. Transfer fee will be cheap, but wages will not be since he knows he can wait in six months to be a free agent have top clubs bidding for him. I would make that trade, forgo the option to sign Kovacic and sign Rabiot now or in six months. I think a move out of France would do him good.

I would rather sign Houssem Aouar above them though, who has a bit more game in the final third. Which would better complement Kante and Jorginho. 

14 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Very similar to Kovacic, better imo. Transfer fee will be cheap, but wages will not be since he knows he can wait in six months to be a free agent have top clubs bidding for him. I would make that trade, forgo the option to sign Kovacic and sign Rabiot now or in six months. I think a move out of France would do him good.

I would rather sign Houssem Aouar above them though, who has a bit more game in the final third. Which would better complement Kante and Jorginho. 

I don't think we will keep Kova. 

Unless Real sells him for a cheap price. 

26 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Aouar is a diamond of a player.

Absolute quality mate. To me much better than De Jong, Barella and other up and coming midfielders. Realy smart on the ball, dynamic, yet technical, versatile and he seems realy smart with his play. Always makes the right move and it makes it look easy. Would be perfect for Sarriball. But I do wonder if he is what we need though. He doesnt have the finishing edge yet, more of a build up player.

James would be interesting choice if we dont buy Kovacic. The way our opponents jam in their penalty area, James or Coutinho with long shots would have field day for us.

6 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Aye.

What we really need is a shit hot AMC

6 hours ago, Fernando said:

I don't think rabiot would backup up jorgi. I think rabiot is more like Barkley right? More of attacking midfield then the deeper midfielder role that jorgi plays. 

Rabiot is still more a defensive player in my eyes. He is box to box but he definitely isnt a hugely attacking player. Very good on the ball though and gets stuck in, can carry the ball well too.

Just now, Unionjack said:

Never heard those words EVER uttered before!!

The understanding is this.............

Through me you pass into the city of woe:
Through me you pass into eternal pain:
Through me among the people lost for aye.

Justice the founder of my fabric mov'd:
To rear me was the task of power divine,
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love.

Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure.
All hope abandon ye who enter here.

Image result for All hope abandon ye who enter here

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

The understanding is this.............

Through me you pass into the city of woe:
Through me you pass into eternal pain:
Through me among the people lost for aye.

Justice the founder of my fabric mov'd:
To rear me was the task of power divine,
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love.

Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure.
All hope abandon ye who enter here.

Image result for All hope abandon ye who enter here

Bit of Dante eh!

Guys got sooooo many good quotes but my fave is

The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

7 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Bit of Dante eh!

Guys got sooooo many good quotes but my fave is

The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing. 

John Stuart Mill

Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St. Andrews, Feb. 1st 1867

very often misattributed as

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” by Edmund Burke (who never said it)

SPURS BID FOR RABIOT

Deportivo Mundial claim that Tottenham have made a £18m bid for PSG outcast Adrien Rabiot, who has told his current club that he will not sign a contract extension and wishes to leave.

However, ESPN reported just last month that Rabiot had labelled Spurs as ‘below’ a player of his talents, and Liverpool, AC Milan and Juventus are said to be interested in the 23-year-old. But Pochettino is said to have since held personal talks with the player. 

Yesterday, Spurs right-back Serge Aurier posted a cryptic instagram post of himself with Rabiot. 

• 2 months later...

Real Madrid have reached a verbal agreement with Adrien Rabiot that will see the French midfielder join the La Liga side when his Paris-Saint Germain contract expires in the summer, according to Canal+.

expanded thumbnail

23 hours ago, the wes said:

Real Madrid have reached a verbal agreement with Adrien Rabiot that will see the French midfielder join the La Liga side when his Paris-Saint Germain contract expires in the summer, according to Canal+.

expanded thumbnail

Interesting. Was almost sure he would go for Barca but he would give Real more options and that would seal Kovacic's future there as non existent. Zidane is not a massive fan of him and rarely started him unless it was a cup game or there were injuries.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You