Middle East lands

Fulham Broadway

Football is dying a slow painful death. I hate what football has become, its just a money thing now with no loyalties. 100 times richer than abramovich, well i doubt that because the richest man in the world has £62B and roman has about £15B but its crazy anyway. Will make the prem interesting tho, cant wait till QPR come up and compete. Everyone in the prem is getting bought now for shitloads and soon all the top players will be here. Complete farse.

QPR is an interesting one -again with Ecclestone et al- they can be the second richest club. Its not an individual that owns Man city , we're talking about an arab royal family and several billionaires and then some. Conservative estimates value their assets at over £1000 billion.

I'm genuinely pleased for City fans -not least because it seriously fucks off their Salford neighbours -and to hear all those mockney reds on the radio and SSN saying Man City cant buy history etc was music to my ears. Can you imagine how fucked off we'd be if was Spuds ?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QPR is an interesting one -again with Ecclestone et al- they can be the second richest club. Its not an individual that owns Man city , we're talking about an arab royal family and several billionaires and then some. Conservative estimates value their assets at over £1000 billion.

I'm genuinely pleased for City fans -not least because it seriously fucks off their Salford neighbours -and to hear all those mockney reds on the radio and SSN saying Man City cant buy history etc was music to my ears. Can you imagine how fucked off we'd be if was Spuds ?

Which then makes it more complicated for that Arab. Roman, Ecceltone, Mittal, even Glazers or Gillete and his partner for that matter are indivually rich and are billionaires themselves. Whatever money they spend is their own. They wouldnt have to ask for permissions.

This guy is a billionaire no doubt. But has his stakes in that AbuDhabi Group. His personal wealth isnt as much as Romans.

AbuDhabi United group is a part of the UAE's soveriegn wealth fund. It is not his personal wealth.

That guy isnt even in worlds top 100 richest people.

Yes the UAE's soverign wealth fund is worth 800 to 600 billion dollars. But they dont own Manc City.

Which then makes it more complicated for that Arab. Roman, Ecceltone, Mittal, even Glazers or Gillete and his partner for that matter are indivually rich and are billionaires themselves. Whatever money they spend is their own. They wouldnt have to ask for permissions.

This guy is a billionaire no doubt. But has his stakes in that AbuDhabi Group. His personal wealth isnt as much as Romans.

AbuDhabi United group is a part of the UAE's soveriegn wealth fund. It is not his personal wealth.

Yes the UAE's soverign wealth fund is worth 800 to 600 billion dollars. But they dont own Manc City.

i hope you are right m8

Spot ON. We attaracted Roman, and other star players by booking a Champion's lague place without ANyones mone. Citeh will surely not make it to top 5 this season. Which mean another 3 seasons before them make a UCL berth, before that Other teams will have strengthened their squads too.

And yes..THERE ONLY TOP 2. NOT TOP 4. B)

Honestly, tell me.

Did you seriously feel they would make top 5 before Robinho's signing? Last year everyone thought the same about them and they failed to even make the UEFA cup berth. Robinho signing alone wouldnt turn their fortune on its head. Spursare shit. I am counting on Pompey and Aston Villa to take the 5th Spot. but Manc City will make it to the UEFA cup next year.

Maybe not this season, but next season? Money does buy success after all.

To an extent..but in our case Ranieri dint succeed. Jose succeeded ...why? cus Money alone cant bring you success. You need a topclass manager to manage that rich team.

And would that top class managers manage for free? No. Clubs need money to employ those managers.

Dr Sulamain Al Fahim is just the front face of the consortium that has bought the club. The owners are Abu Dhabi United Group. They are fronted by Sheik Mansour Al Nayan, his 19 brothers and the Royal Family. Their wealth is a trillion (1000bn). This is the financial backing behind Man City now.

Dr Sulamain Al Fahim is just the front face of the consortium that has bought the club. The owners are Abu Dhabi United Group. They are fronted by Sheik Mansour Al Nayan, his 19 brothers and the Royal Family. Their wealth is a trillion (1000bn). This is the financial backing behind Man City now.

That maybe what they are worth, but they would surely have an idea as to how much each is willing to put in? Some more than others ect..

That maybe what they are worth, but they would surely have an idea as to how much each is willing to put in? Some more than others ect..

Agree, it'll be meticulously calculated -but one thing about the rich arabs they only back winners , and only like to win, as they have proven with racing thorobreds.

Wouldnt be surprised to see Hughes replaced with Mourinho at some point....

So you mean this 1 Trillion $ wealth is the summation of personals wealths of these 19 brothers, Sheik Mansoor and The Royal Family? I read that this wealth is the UAE's sovergn fund. Its a Non Profit Organization which funds the infrastructure of UAE. ADUG is just a group formed just to buy Manc City. It never existed before. This guy Suleman Al Fahim as you said is just a face of that group and ADUG is not his personal family owned group. He owns some company call Hydron. thats it.