Callum Hudson-Odoi

The Skipper

When we bought Hazard, he was a promising young player with bags of potential.  We were never able to buy players like he is now.  If we sell him, I'd expect us to replace him with a promising player with bags of potential.  Someone like a CHO.  Not only do I think that we can't sell CHO until the summer, but we can't sell him until we know what is going to happen with Hazard.  
Hazard's gone the moment Real pick up the phone. The board need to have a replacement lined up for the inevitable instead of a last minute swoop for Zaha.

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
35 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:
When we bought Hazard, he was a promising young player with bags of potential.  We were never able to buy players like he is now.  If we sell him, I'd expect us to replace him with a promising player with bags of potential.  Someone like a CHO.  Not only do I think that we can't sell CHO until the summer, but we can't sell him until we know what is going to happen with Hazard.  

Hazard's gone the moment Real pick up the phone. The board need to have a replacement lined up for the inevitable instead of a last minute swoop for Zaha.

I'm pretty sure he's gone too (90%).  But we can't sell CHO before Real call.  

I'm pretty sure he's gone too (90%).  But we can't sell CHO before Real call.  
If CHO really is intent on leaving, he/his team won't play ball in the summer.

There are so many questions surrounding the club, it's unreal.

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

If CHO really is intent on leaving, he/his team won't play ball in the summer.

There are so many questions surrounding the club, it's unreal.

That's why we can't sell him before Hazard.  If Hazard leaves and we tell CHO that the spot is his, he may well play ball.  If Hazard leaves, that's CHO, Pulisic, Willian, and Pedro here.  Big 6 months for the club ahead.

That's why we can't sell him before Hazard.  If Hazard leaves and we tell CHO that the spot is his, he may well play ball.  If Hazard leaves, that's CHO, Pulisic, Willian, and Pedro here.  Big 6 months for the club ahead.
I don't have much faith were the board is concerned. This potential ban puts us in limbo

Assuming Hazard leaves, what is more likely to happen from knowing how the club/board works over the years:

- We give assurances to CHO that he will be a key figure, effectively replacing Eden

- We try to replace Hazard by going out and splashing £60m+ on another winger, giving CHO another reason to want out

I can only see the latter happening unfortunately but can understand why they would choose that. CHO/Pulisic/Pedro/Willian doesn't exactly fill you with great confidence at this very moment.

12 minutes ago, JDY said:

Assuming Hazard leaves, what is more likely to happen from knowing how the club/board works over the years:

- We give assurances to CHO that he will be a key figure, effectively replacing Eden

- We try to replace Hazard by going out and splashing £60m+ on another winger, giving CHO another reason to want out

I can only see the latter happening unfortunately but can understand why they would choose that. CHO/Pulisic/Pedro/Willian doesn't exactly fill you with great confidence at this very moment.

Would be ridiculous if Willian and Pedro are still here come next season.

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Its called being in a right pigs ear!!

Its the year of the pig

as I have been posting (trainers, tunes etc)

https://footwearnews.com/2018/focus/athletic-outdoor/nike-chinese-new-year-collection-2019-year-of-pig-1202724717/

Nike CNY Collection 2019

Just now, Vesper said:

And all we get left with is its snout!

Just now, Vesper said:

I love cow cod soup, it's one of the many food ting the yardies do right

Have a good neighbor friend - proper headcase - you can imagine - and his Mrs always sends me up whatever shes made when they have a family get together.

Just now, Unionjack said:

Have a good neighbor friend - proper headcase - you can imagine - and his Mrs always sends me up whatever shes made when they have a family get together.

shit, now I wan run down for breakfast, lolol

Off topic, as Chinese I have to give you this post a thumb up.