Funny story

Kez

Had people round mine last night and we didn't sleep everyone decided to go out on my balcony for a fag at half 5 in the morning, I don't smoke but i decided to join them.

So i closed the balcony door behind me. Then we decided we'd go for a walk at about 6 so we went to open the balcony door and somehow it managed to lock itself.

The only phones we had on us had no credit the 2 with credit were in the house.

So there we were 4 of us stuck on the balcony with one of my mates asleep in my flat.

We were banging on the door trying to get her to wake up and come unlock the door but she was fast asleep.

We waited 3 hours because we thought she had set her alarm for 8 but she actually set it for 9.

So then we decided it was time to ring the fire brigade after being out there for 3 hours and none of us had slept.

So the fire brigade came and the man was like whats happened here then and we explained everything.

So they got the ladders and climbed up to my kitchen window. I'm on the top floor with 2 flats below. He climbs threw my kitchen window and goes and wakes my friend up.

I believe his exact words were.

"Excuse me your friends are locked on the balcony and i need you to make sure that they are your mates"

She was just like oh okay :|

She cam and let us in and then the fire man came up to mine and then i had to prove i lived there. Then he told us the cost of the call out was £356 but he wont charge thank god.

Then he saw a Chelsea blanket and goes well i cant charge you now you've got that. Turns out he was a Chelsea fan :D

Moral of the story?

Don't close the balcony door when you're all outside and the only other person is asleep.

and take your phone with you at all times.

Or maybe i just didn't need to join the smokers on the balcony and i could of stayed in bed

Funny now but not at the time

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah i weren't waiting another hour we were all tired hungry and needed the toilet lol :lol:

Well if the house was on fire we'd of had a better reason to ring the fire brigade

Not your house, someone elses house, which would have burnt down while they were rescuing you from the balcony. :)

Yeah true but we could of been stuck out there all day

What? Stuck out there all day vs. someone dying or being seriously injured? What would you think if the person who died or seriously injured is your mother or father?

Well, TBH is really not funny if you consider the things that could happen tho, is it?

Edited by .Biru