James

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lampards Bitch

£60 i have won.

After feeling lucky yesterday of the whole number 8 senario I got 1 number tonight..............10.... cheers joey lol

Edited by Lampards Bitch

The first ever roll over in 94/95, When the Hamilton from Blackburn won about £17M, I was in Battersea at the time, sharing a flat with me mate. We used to put a fiver on each week and share whatever we won. That weekend, I checked the number's out in the paper on the Sunday morning. My first four numbers in a row were all matching and I was seriously shitting myself, Sadly the last to fizzled out, so the four numbers. However, as it had been a roll over I ended up with £188 which I of course split with Harry, £94 each which we cashed in at a Newsagents on Sloane Square....Then promptly jumped into a cab up to the Ifield...and drank the fucking lot (along with Sunday lunch you understand) :smiliecap1:

Apart from that, the odd tenner

Edited by changingman2000

I couldn't win an argument.

:) The first week it was on -the bloke on the telly said ''if you have three or more of those numbers you're a winner''.

Next day went down the newsagents to claim my tenner -was in there for about half an hour arguing. It turned out the bonus ball didnt count. Well I didnt know did I ? Fucking robbing cunts.