• Fabregas
    • Bakayoko
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Couple of point from last night...

Defence looks shot, zero confidence with Dave uncharacteristically getting beat too often. Christensen and Rudiger should be playing more.

Bakayoko has been good, but way too many pity fouls around the box (some harsh but still)

Cesc.. I love what he brings to the team but the man has no legs, should be used sparingly such as in the midfield 2 only when we'll dominate a game and can cope with only one defensive mid. Cesc pretty much needs a free role 

Pedro(and musonda) over Willian. Willian is comfortable slow on the ball, one trick pony with no end product. Pedro is the opposite, never looks under control but will always have an end product.

I know he's been poor but is like to see Bats up top with Morata see what he can do

we are Hazard and Kante fc!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck me, if we're in crisis after having won the most "competitive league" 5 months ago, I can't imagine how the other teams are. 

Liverpool, Arsenal, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Atletico, Juventus, Monaco and Dortmund are also in "crisis". 

Again, highlighted massively how shit the summer window was but it's only now it's starting to show.

Our performance was masked by going 2-0 but before that the warning signs were there and overall we looked appalling all night. The midfield was by-passed, the front line had no cohesion what so ever and the defence just raped a new arse.

I will say it again, a shit summer window causes the majority of this, players tiring and only bog average replacements at the ready, we never had a window to build on being the league champions, we had to massively improve our options, we didn't, we are now suffering for this. 

This is the first time i've been on here since wednesday, I couldn't stand any more so I fucked off, i've only just found out the result.

Fucking hell how lucky were we to draw?

My observations are the similarity especially to the 15/16 season thus.

1: Did you see Conte's pre-match interview? couldn't understand a word he said, seemed totally pissed off.

2: This told me there is serious problems in the camp, I think he's lost the players, just like Mourinho.

3: Our first 2 goals no show of emotion, very unlike him on a good day anyway.

4: This fucking formation is doing us so much damage, FFS 3-5-2 at home and and allow them to press us so high up the field.

5: I love Conte but he's testing my patience choose a more effective formation, or we're doomed, and yet again it's shows the stupidity the board has of loaning out players, we needed Chalobah, Abrahams, Loftus-Cheek

6: They may not have made any difference, but at least it would have been a stab of trying to get things sorted.

7: To me it looks so much to prelude of Mourinho going, fuck up against Watford and I can see them sacking him.