bombayblue™

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to stay away from the alcohol now :lol:

Good idea :whistling:

The worst thing i've ever really done when I was drunk was this new years and apparently I wouldnt shut up about Jennifer love hewitt, so my friend just made me drink more and more and more. Until eventually I just hurled all in this girls lounge.

I'm glad I learnt my limit that night.

Once in a drunken state......

Had a shit with my boxers still on.......and I also ate some vomit, again in a drunken state whilst trying to impress some girl.

I tend to stay away from the alcohol now :lol:

there's something about this sentence that gives me the doubts whether you actually typed it in a sober condition or after a couple of pints :whistling:

:lol:

One of my worst embarassing moments (yes there are more than one much more....) is when we went with my school to Spain.On that miserable day we were going out to a club...and i was in a shower while my mates where ready and went before me.But....teachers must check if all the kids are out of the hotel.My teacher went in my room and saw there was nobody inside...but when she wanted to leave i was exiting the bathroom butt naked......the rest is pretty obvious :lol:

Oh......got another one. Not as good as my previous, but embaressing all the same.

I used to work as a bus driver in Belfast. I was going back to work after my break, I made my way around the City Hall to my bus which was waiting for me. There was a large crowd waiting for me as it was about 5'ish and every fucker in Belfast was going home. Anyway....I pushed the button on the side to open the doors and put my hands in my pockets to find my module ( to make the ticket machine work) and as I stepped insdie the doors my foot caught the lip on the bottom of the doors and I started to fall forwards. I tried to get my hands out of my pockets in time to stop me falling but couldnt. So I turned my face sideways so that I wouldnt break my nose when I hit the deck.

Crash, bang, whallop....I'm on the floor amd all I can hear is people pissing themselves laughing. Not one fucker came over and asked was I ok. I picked myself up and took as long as I possibly could to set up before letting people on. Smirking as they handed me money...still no "are you ok driver"....bastards.

Needless to say it was their slowest journey home ever.

Oh......got another one. Not as good as my previous, but embaressing all the same.

I used to work as a bus driver in Belfast. I was going back to work after my break, I made my way around the City Hall to my bus which was waiting for me. There was a large crowd waiting for me as it was about 5'ish and every fucker in Belfast was going home. Anyway....I pushed the button on the side to open the doors and put my hands in my pockets to find my module ( to make the ticket machine work) and as I stepped insdie the doors my foot caught the lip on the bottom of the doors and I started to fall forwards. I tried to get my hands out of my pockets in time to stop me falling but couldnt. So I turned my face sideways so that I wouldnt break my nose when I hit the deck.

Crash, bang, whallop....I'm on the floor amd all I can hear is people pissing themselves laughing. Not one fucker came over and asked was I ok. I picked myself up and took as long as I possibly could to set up before letting people on. Smirking as they handed me money...still no "are you ok driver"....bastards.

mate, its 5.35AM ,my local time and you had me laughing like a bitchy vampire :lol::lol::lol:

LMFAO!!!...I can get the picture. Funny sight. I hope you dint break your teeth.

I had a crush on this girl. A huge one!!!..not the girl..but the crush.

And 6 months I tried talking to her but never found her alone as she was always with her group of frds and I cudnt gather the balls to even say a hello to her.

Finally after 6 months I gathered some guts and gave her a red rose right infront of her group of friends. And she turned it down. That was my most embarasing moment.

I was 15 then. I look back at that incident and have a good laugh now!!