Most Embarassing moment?

bombayblue™

one of my friends(arsenal fan) had his birthday and he hasn't played football in ages, so all he wanted for his birthday was, all of his friends dress up in arsenal home and away jerseys and play football on the beach..

i blatantly refused, what followed was emotional crap and friendship and bday issues, and i gave in and the thugs have now uploaded the pics on all social netwroking sites

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once in a drunken state......

Had a shit with my boxers still on.......and I also ate some vomit, again in a drunken state whilst trying to impress some girl.

I tend to stay away from the alcohol now :lol:

Worth a place in anyones signature :lol: Jeez mate you must have been desperate. :lol:

I've heard and (v.occasionally) used the expression "I would eat her shit" when speaking about hopping onto the good foot and doing the bad thing with a stunner, but vomit is something else, and actually eating it, superb.

Commendable performance!! :doh:

Thats a good way to save water....as you wwouldnt have to flush. :whistling:

And btw...you slept with your boxers still on...?

Nah...I kicked them off and left them in the shower. My mum found them in the morning along with some lovely footprints across the new carpet :lol:

Elliot - It wasnt desperation, I sort of liked her, I dunno why I even done it tbh, just seemed a good idea at the time....Oh.....and it wasnt like I was tucking in with a spoon, it was just the odd bit as it wasnt like nrmal sick, it was slightly watered down due to her alcohol consumption.