Lampard Gets His Own Way

no we aren't gonna see many such situations, can you see SWP, malouda holding us out for such contracts..

Can you see us bringing in really good young players for realistic amounts of money once they know how much we pay our 30 year olds?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not once lampard has said, he'd like to join jose at inter or shit like that..

Umm, so you mean Kutner makes the decisions and Lampard follows him like a puppet? I dont think so.

Its ONLY BECUS LAMPARD HAS MADE KUTNER AWARE of his ambitions, Kutner is talking what he is talking in press and in case of Drogba, he chooses to say it himself.

And if Lampard truely wasnt interested in Inter, he wud have rebuffed the rumours like Essien and others did.

The Fact is, Lampard doesnt want to any bad blood between him and the fans and hence is communicating thru kutner.

Players are getting way too much anyway, even 10,000 a week is loads lol. I'm not bothered what hes getting as long as he pens that fukin contract. If Ballack 'deserves' 130,000 a week, Lampard 'deserves' 150,000 a week.

I hope Lampard's very pleased with himself, He's turned us over good and proper. Lets hope he doesnt resort to all the fucking badge kissing and "these are my people" bollocks, because make no mistake, he's have been off if Roman hadnt given in to him.

Media bullshit,he could left for Barcelona a few years back.

I hope Lampard's very pleased with himself, He's turned us over good and proper. Lets hope he doesnt resort to all the fucking badge kissing and "these are my people" bollocks, because make no mistake, he's have been off if Roman hadnt given in to him.

I wonder if Romans son had any influence on his old man doing an about turn?? :eyebrows:

i dont think anyone should get paid £150k a week we are the mugs really cus i know everyone on this forum loves the game and loves going to watch Chelsea and get the shirts but its all down to the fans. we out us they wouldnt have a job!

i would miss frank alot if he left Chelsea and 20 goals a season is worth alot of money but sorry i dont think its worth 150k i think they should cap wages to no more than 100k and bring ticket sales down and shirt prices!

footballers do something they love i dont think they get out of bed thinking crap i got 2 go play footballtoday!

Lampard has the right to tell his agent what he wants so it cant be down to just the agent it will also be down to frank! if he wanted to play for Chelsea till the end of his working life i think he would do it for what he is on now " ITS ALL DOWN TO MONEY "