The Sutton connection

cosmicway

1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Not really, when its headline news everywhere -how much would thy have to pay for that kind of advertising ??

It was a gamble by Sunbets that he would, plus he wouldn't want to let his mates down that did bet on it.

You said the gambling laws were reversed in Greece, I am sorry but I don't want to see matches thrown here and the Premiership or competitions ruined, and this is the thin end of the wedge, so right decision in my book.

To be honest, I am sick of hearing about the fat cunt. I am done on this thread

This law should not have been reversed (put on ice rather).
I don't know what the EU says about it.

The fixes in football are not so many however. Because even the small teams have supporters and they make money by selling tickets. It happens but corruption is more prevalent in the races unfortunately and the authorities don't seem to care (only when the bookies purses are affected !).

It was always that way.
I found an official horse racing program from 1936.
In that year we had censorship in Greece but it seems the censorship did not apply to the sport press.
So they were accusing a Romanian trainer of all things evil and they were calling for a cleanup !
But 80 years later what is the progress made ?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic