Shkodran Mustafi

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/10531702/valencias-shkodran-mustafi-agrees-to-join-arsenal-but-no-fee-agreed

Sky in Germany are reporting that Mustafi has agreed to move to the Gunners, although sources say the player has signed nothing and there is no agreement yet between the clubs.

Someone is telling porkies 

10 hours ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Can we just sign a defender please? I don't want us going into the new season relying on Branislav 'hands behind my back' Ivanovic and Gary 'I moonwalk away from players on the six yard line' Cahill.

Don't forget John 'it takes me 30 seconds to turn' Terry.

APPARENTLY LATEST GOSSIP

Them lot in North London have been told he is theres for £26mill

Shkodran Mustafi told he can join Arsenal for £26m as Chelsea plot two signings – Thursday’s transfer gossip

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/shkodran-mustafi-told-he-can-join-arsenal-for-26m-as-chelsea-plot-two-signings-thursday-s-transfer-a3329721.html

5 hours ago, Tautvix said:

So why we are not going to try to hijack Arsenal deal for Mustafi??? It seems this guy is available and would not cost a lot of money...

Maybe we are waiting arsenal to buy him a ticket to London.

5 hours ago, Tautvix said:

So why we are not going to try to hijack Arsenal deal for Mustafi??? It seems this guy is available and would not cost a lot of money...

Or maybe the fact that Arsenal are interested is a sign that he is utter garbage.

4 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Or maybe the fact that Arsenal are interested is a sign that he is utter garbage.

Thanks for the info. I thought you were gonna say he wasn't available.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You