RZ Pellets 0-3 Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since many key Euro players will not join the squad until the trip to the USA (Hazard, Cesc, Bats, Kante, Pedro, Cahiil, Courtois), I am not sure it matters a great deal. Put Costa and Traore up top, with Moses, Kenedy, RLC, Aina and Willian behind them in a 3-5-2 formation. Go with Baba, Ivanovic, Azpilicueta in the back to see how ugly it can be with Ivanovic at CB.

11 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

What lineup would you like to see againts Rz Pellets? I'm excited for the pre season.

Courtois
Azpilicueta-Bonucci-Koulibaly-Rodgriguez
                        Matic
                Kanté-Fabregas
              Willian-Diego-Hazard

We're going to win the league!

8 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Courtois
Azpilicueta-Bonucci-Koulibaly-Rodgriguez
                        Matic
                Kanté-Fabregas
              Willian-Diego-Hazard

We're going to win the league!

I said lineup for the game againts Rz Pellets.

11 minutes ago, Chelsea Buzz said:

Since many key Euro players will not join the squad until the trip to the USA (Hazard, Cesc, Bats, Kante, Pedro, Cahiil, Courtois), I am not sure it matters a great deal. Put Costa and Traore up top, with Moses, Kenedy, RLC, Aina and Willian behind them in a 3-5-2 formation. Go with Baba, Ivanovic, Azpilicueta in the back to see how ugly it can be with Ivanovic at CB.

Batshuayi has today joined.

begovic

azpi - terry - Ivanovic - Aina

Willian(moses)   RLC    Matic(chalobah)     Kenedy

Costa    Bats(if too soon, Traore)

As much as i dislike Ivanovic as an RB i am somewhat ok with him as CB(prefer him to cahill) would love to finally see RLC in the role I want him in as B2B but its beginning to feel like it will never happen. I think Aina has earned a starting xi role with his showing last game. would love chalobah to get more run 

29 minutes ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

As long as our RB is not Ivanovic I'm perfectly fine with whatever line up Conte comes up with.

I'm awaiting the collective meltdown when Ivanovic plays another 90 minutes at RB and Azpi only gets some (if any) time at LB.

So Cuadrado is back with the club :(

i am sure he is not fit to play tomorrow, but after Conte's comments over the weekend, I am surprised he is getting another shot. 

Am I crazy, but in his time two seasons ago, he seemed so over matched and in over his head,no? He was always falling down, missing passes, etc.

i just don't know who he'd replace in the lineup. I'd take Hazard, Willian, Pedro, Kenedy, Oscar, Traore over him.

What am I missing? Is it just because he played in Serie A?

Hope we put a decent lineup out tomorrow and get a nice win.

Come on you Chelsea!!