Chelsea Sign Deco

How long has he actually signed for?

I have read conflicting reports...

2yrs or 3yrs?

If 3yrs why haven't Chelsea offered Fwankie the same?

If 2yrs......phew!..he'll soon be gone. :eyebrows::whistling:

How do you know Chelsea hasn't offered Lamps the same? Maybe Lamps decided he wanted to leave and stalled the contract negotiation. Maybe not. We don't know.

2 year contract for a club Legend ffs,where is the club going with this policy? Why don't we sell JT for the higher bidder since moral is not important no more.He deserves a better contract.

As for Kaka..........for the love of god the man is not coming at any price open your eyes.

And one more thing...Deco will [you]NEVER[/you] replace Lampard.

2 year contract for a club Legend ffs,where is the club going with this policy? Why don't we sell JT for the higher bidder since moral is not important no more.He deserves a better contract.

As for Kaka..........for the love of god the man is not coming at any price open your eyes.

And one more thing...Deco will [you]NEVER[/you] replace Lampard.

Moral has never really been important in business anyway.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know Chelsea hasn't offered Lamps the same? Maybe Lamps decided he wanted to leave and stalled the contract negotiation. Maybe not. We don't know.

Moral has never really been important in business anyway.

Unfortunately

atm i'm not convinced we should of signed him.

30 year old.. past his prime. My main worry is Lampard will now leave and Deco is his replacement.

A 20+ goalscoring midfielder for a playmaker.. I just hope he can make the goals we need.

I hope he proves me wrong and he turns out to be a very good signing.

I don't think he's past it judging from his performance in Euro.

old news

I was just saying as I heard someone complain that Chelsea should have offered Lampard a two year deal. Personally I'm glad we brought Deco in, it'll give a new look to the club, hopefully for the better.

The fuss about Drogba has cooled though, it seems that he's staying after all.

He has no other choice.

Serves him right in a way. AC Milan are after Adebayor and Inter Milan arent to much keen on another striker. So thats shut him up.

I don't think many people are suprised we have signed Deco, it was clear from the stories that were comming out that it was very much on the cards. And at around £7m i think we have the perfect deal, Deco has just shown at the Euros that he can still hack it at the top level for at least the 2 years we have given to him. And he is the exact sort of player that we have needed for some time.....

Overall a good signing. Lets hope he can settle in quickly and start to perform immediately.