Chelsea 0-3 Man City

Jase

Just now, Tomo said:

Or maybe we troll the awards like Norwich fans did and give the award to Marco Amelia? :lol:

Although jokes aside if it weren't for Willian I would be suggesting that for real.

I'd give Willian his award at Cobham and say to them the night was cancelled and you all have to attend the awards for the youth lads...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Special Juan said:

My little lad was in tears near the end of this game, he said "They don't even look like they are trying or even care dad"

I'd also scrap the end of season awards, they have all under achieved massively, there is nothing to celebrate.

Really feel sorry for him mate.

On 17 April 2016 at 4:01 PM, Tomo said:

I get that, but their are some reactions on here all year long that would be uncalled for even if we were in Villas position.

Like blaming Courtois for yesterday like some have, the msy bewildering thing I have ever seen.

I don't blame Courtois for any of the goals, what I personally blame him for is that stupid attempt to get the ball with his feet knowing that he could give away a penalty and he knew what was coming as soon as it happened you can see it in his reaction after he did it.