• Costa
    • Traore (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am kind of the opposite opinion of the draw. Since it is at Stamford Bridge, I say bring on City! We are not going to win the trophy without beating one or two of the top clubs, so its at home and we are rounding into better form. I think it is a great chance for the players to make a statement. I think the Bridge will be loud for this one.

In Guus we Truust!

Come on you Chelsea!!

slow drive back after the game.

Good support from the 7k official plus the loads of unofficial dotted about.

Easy game with no real worries...stepped it up when we had to.

Baba was a bit all over the place...had some good moments going forward ( when he managed to control the ball ) but positionally was caught out a few times.

Felt we could of scored a hatful more and should have definately had another pen.....it was a worse foul than the ond we got. Think the ref felt sorry for them...hence only 1  min of added time.

15 hours ago, Rhino's Skin said:

slow drive back after the game.

Good support from the 7k official plus the loads of unofficial dotted about.

Easy game with no real worries...stepped it up when we had to.

Baba was a bit all over the place...had some good moments going forward ( when he managed to control the ball ) but positionally was caught out a few times.

Felt we could of scored a hatful more and should have definately had another pen.....it was a worse foul than the ond we got. Think the ref felt sorry for them...hence only 1  min of added time.

Agree with all of the above especially Baba. But my biggest gripe is the name Milton Keynes it should be called Bletchley it's miles away from Milton Keynes. The stadium is ok but anyone who's familiar with Brent Cross well it's like that but with a football stadium attatched to it.