Franco Vazquez

illmatic

FRANCO VAZQUEZ

BORN: 22 FEBRUARY 1989

CURRENT TEAM: PALERMO.

194633827-81f2b96b-26a5-4b06-9907-b46499

According to the Palermo's president, we are interested to sign Franco Vazquez. He plays as CAM. Has been alongside Pjanic, the player that most has assisted on the last 2 seasons. Is Argentinean but plays for Italy.

The news:

http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/31/chelsea-want-franco-vazquez-transfer-in-january-says-palermo-president-5472764/

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Literally never heard of him. He has 2 caps for Italy though.

I wouldn't trust Palermo's president with a fiver.

to be honest,

i think we should get accustomed to "never heard of him" kind of players cos we are not going to get CL and we are going to lose the pull that jose has when he is sacked. all in all, bumpy ride for the next couple of years.

Lol he is not a no name, anyone who watches a little bit of Serie A knows who he is. Do not mistake your lack of football knowledge, with the player being an unknown commodity.

I really like Vazquez, a classical Argentianian playmaker. He is very similar to Pastore, less creative and talented(I guess?) but more consistent.

Would not fit into the way we play though, but good player never less.

Lol he is not a no name, anyone who watches a little bit of Serie A knows who he is. Do not mistake your lack of football knowledge, with the player being an unknown commodity.

I really like Vazquez, a classical Argentianian playmaker. He is very similar to Pastore, less creative and talented(I guess?) but more consistent.

Would not fit into the way we play though, but good player never less.

Nobody actually called him a 'no name' or anything in the matter, so I don't know what you are loling at.

I think it is incredibly condescending for you to state something like 'Do not mistake your lack of football knowledge, with the player being an unknown commodity.'

Nobody actually called him a 'no name' or anything in the matter, so I don't know what you are loling at.

I think it is incredibly condescending for you to state something like 'Do not mistake your lack of football knowledge, with the player being an unknown commodity.'

After rereading my own post, you are right it was condescending and stupid on my part.

I apologize.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You