Is Chelsea’s Lampard really worth £150,000 a week?

Is Chelsea’s Lampard really worth £150,000 a week?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Is Chelsea?s Lampard really worth £150,000 a week?

• yes
    • no

MY Answer is NO!!!!

Its high time Chelsea learn to say NO to players. We see every other player asking for pay rise. Drogba got it, Carvalho will get it( he deserves it). To see under performers like SWP and Sheva earn soo much is ridiculous. We are better off without them.

Chelsea have had an image of fantastic pay masters which I am so not happy with. Lampard blackmailing the club for pay rise inspite of him earning well over 100000 pounds per week is such a shame. I would rather tell him Thank You for your services than give him that pay rise becuase that will send a mssage across to the rest of the squad that WE should not be taken for Granted.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY Answer is NO!!!!

Its high time Chelsea learn to say NO to players. We see every other player asking for pay rise. Drogba got it, Carvalho will get it( he deserves it). To see under performers like SWP and Sheva earn soo much is ridiculous. We are better off without them.

Chelsea have had an image of fantastic pay masters which I am so not happy with. Lampard blackmailing the club for pay rise inspite of him earning well over 100000 pounds per week is such a shame. I would rather tell him Thank You for your services than give him that pay rise becuase that will send a mssage across to the rest of the squad that WE should not be taken for Granted.

lol, he isn't blackmailing mate, just negotiating.. no one is gonna take the club for granted, theres no reason to say lamps doesnt deserve to get paid as much Jt or any other Chelsea player in his last contract is there.. this is probably his last contract and bluelion summed it up perfectly..

lol, he isn't blackmailing mate, just negotiating.. no one is gonna take the club for granted, theres no reason to say lamps doesnt deserve to get paid as much Jt or any other Chelsea player in his last contract is there.. this is probably his last contract and bluelion summed it up perfectly..

Asking the club for pay rise or else he'll move to another club. He doesnt say that but he means it. I find that pretty close to blackmailing if not blackmailing. He already earns 120000 pounds a week which is staggering and now he asks for a 30000 pounds pay rise. Doesnt look like he is committed to Chelsea as Mischief said, more committed to his bank account.

People who support Lampard on this and citicized Gerrard when he "blackmailed" liverpool into increasing his wage, wouldnt they be called Hypocrites?

Edited by warnie_666

Asking the club for pay rise or else he'll move to another club. He doesnt say that but he means it. I find that pretty close to blackmailing if not blackmailing. He already earns 120000 pounds a week which is staggering and now he asks for a 30000 pounds pay rise. Doesnt look like he is committed to Chelsea as Mischief said, more committed to his bank account.

People who support Lampard on this and citicized Gerrard when he "blackmailed" liverpool into increasing his wage, wouldnt they be called Hypocrites?

firstly not once has he threatened to move to another club, i'd like you to find quotes on that..

secondly every player haggles with their club for contracts, Jt did it rtoo and so has every other player just cos lamps story is like a bedtime story for the journos it surfaces again and again, has he even once said that he might leave?

and thirdly these wage figures arent disclosed to public, yes the media might have a fair idea about them but they can't be precise so there's no reason to beilieve in the 120k to 150k jump..

and btw If a company payed you twice your current job, you would jump ships even if you loved your company and most of us would do that..

firstly not once has he threatened to move to another club, i'd like you to find quotes on that..

secondly every player haggles with their club for contracts, Jt did it rtoo and so has every other player just cos lamps story is like a bedtime story for the journos it surfaces again and again, has he even once said that he might leave?

and thirdly these wage figures arent disclosed to public, yes the media might have a fair idea about them but they can't be precise so there's no reason to beilieve in the 120k to 150k jump..

and btw If a company payed you twice your current job, you would jump ships even if you loved your company and most of us would do that..

Well said, completely agree with that.

Besides i don't think anyone would begrudge Lampard the same wages as Terry, Ballack and Sheva would they? Also we don't know the reason why nothing has happened so far, there are always such small details to contracts that could hold it up. Image rights and such things.

I think it is fair to say that Lampard is one of if not THE most important player in our team.

Why is it taking this fucking long though essien and drogba were happy with just 90. I would say drogba

is more important to the way we play then frank, JUST SIGN THE CONTRACT YOU GREEDY FAT ENGLISH FUCK :P:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha do you remember when that kraut said i cant afford to live in london. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Said the houses were too expensive didn't he ? :rolleyes:

Still what a strike last night eh ? and this one was like a Stuka bomber

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhs-7unXAIo