Chelsea v Everton

Jase

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going for Matic. His performance was inhuman today. Even taking the free-kicks.

Matic is back :)

So unlucky with that free.kick - was a great little dink over the wall

Costa

Hazard Willian Cuadrado

Matic Cess

Now that's a great looking front 6 :)

What a game!! That was exhausting as heck to watch. Felt so good to get that late win when we truly deserved it, dominating the game from start to finnish. Matic and Willian motm for me, both a class above today!

That was not good. I had a bad feeling after that first half. Usually very confident in winning in the end but I thought this would be one of those days. Then I see Lukaku at the end of that cross and I thought 'oh no'. But Petr wasn't having it. Unbelievable. And then Willian hits the winner so late... sweet, sweet relief.

I said I'll take any kind of win today, so I'm very happy. Too bad City didn't drop points today. I want the title so bad. Keep the wins coming boys.