Tottenham 5-3 Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're crazy. When compared to the world where does that trio rank?

I certainly won't compare them to the legit top teams in Europe. Can Willian or Oscar get a game for Real, Bayern, Barca?? even City lol.

I understand what they do defensively, but players in their exact same positions at other big clubs are really on another level.

I certainly won't compare them to the legit top teams in Europe. Can Willian or Oscar get a game for Real, Bayern, Barca?? even City lol.

I understand what they do defensively, but players in their exact same positions at other big clubs are really on another level.

So after them where are they ranked?

Why people are calling for zouma Baffles me, did we clone him? I assume he has to replace our back four seeing as they were all equally as bad.

Fuming with the result, wrong subs for me but to concede five is terrible and the midfield need to take responsibility for that as much as the defence.

Why people are calling for zouma Baffles me, did we clone him? I assume he has to replace our back four seeing as they were all equally as bad.

Fuming with the result, wrong subs for me but to concede five is terrible and the midfield need to take responsibility for that as much as the defence.

People are calling for Zouma because Cahill has been utter shit for about a month now...

People are calling for Zouma because Cahill has been utter shit for about a month now...

Exaggerate much.

Below par games when he got knocked on the noggin, solid game against Southampton and the entire team was awful tonight and wasn't pressing.. Something we depend on.

Let alone we missed four one on ones.

One of those days.

Personally, my lineup for the immediate future: (after Watford)

Cech

Azpi Zouma JT Luis

Matic Cesc

Salah Oscar Hazard

Costa

Bench: Courtois, Remy (who should replace #10 or winger) Drogba, Willian, Ivanovic, Mikel, Cahill.

Although personally if I was in Mou's shoes I would recall Betrand and sell off/loan out Ivanovic. We simply can't get away with him anymore.

Ivanovic is simply just a lousy RB, but my God he's a stonewall at CB. It's like using Hazard in the pivot, he may do okay but he will never have the defensive midfielder intelligence of Matic/Makelele. Trust me, I remember vividly how relatively much Ivanovic was used at CB when Benitez was in charge and he was always a leader-like figure in the defense when Terry wasn't playing, at RB he looks like that clumsy player in your team that innocently gets you frustrated all the time when you're playing a game for fun with friends. Him being unconditionally loved by Mourinho makes him lose focus of the burden you can get on the wings against intelligent and pacy players. He should be the number 1 CB partner of Terry, and a cover for Azpi when he's injured/being rested..

Exaggerate much.

Below par games when he got knocked on the noggin, solid game against Southampton and the entire team was awful tonight and wasn't pressing.. Something we depend on.

Let alone we missed four one on ones.

One of those days.

Sad but this isn't an exaggeration.

When ever Matic doesn't protect Cahill well he gets exposed. And what exactly did he have to do against Southampton? you can't call it a good game when there's little work to be done.

Ivanovic is simply just a lousy RB, but my God he's a stonewall at CB. It's like using Hazard in the pivot, he may do okay but he will never have the defensive midfielder intelligence of Matic/Makelele. Trust me, I remember vividly how relatively much Ivanovic was used at CB when Benitez was in charge and he was always a leader-like figure in the defense when Terry wasn't playing, at RB he looks like that clumsy player in your team that innocently gets you frustrated all the time when you're playing a game for fun with friends. Him being unconditionally loved by Mourinho makes him lose focus of the burden you can get on the wings against intelligent and pacy players. He should be the number 1 CB partner of Terry, and a cover for Azpi when he's injured/being rested..

Ivanovic is clumsly and nonchalant wherever he plays. The first game he played at CB in ages was against Derby and he was responsible for us conceding a goal.

The right side of our defense is a serious problem against better sides. Ivanovic is just not disciplined enough or tactically aware enough to be a to class RB. Especially when the opposition has bags of pace. He rushes forward thinking he's Dani Alves or Marcelo and gets caught out of position time and time and time again. When we then give the ball away he casually jogs back or simply doesn't have the recovery pace to get back. This in turn leaves Cahill exposed and he's shit in one on one situations more often than not.

Cahill himself needs some competition. Maybe slot Zouma in there for a match or two consecutively to let Cahill know he isn't untouchable. Just not good enough multiple times this season.

It would also be highly beneficial if we actually had someone who can score and create at a world class level down our right side. Willian is totally useless as an attacking threat and Schürrle is nothing more than an impact sub/sqaud player. PLEASE BID FOR REUS! Besides the obvious advantages of having another world class player, it would also mean that Ivanovic wouldn't have to bomb forward and assume responsibility as a creative player.

At this point I have to apologise to Jason publicly for insisting some time ago that Brana was going to keep his early form to the next half of the season. Hopeless.

Cahill even more hopeless. If we're about to continue the high line this man must stay out of the starting XI.

You simply cannot concede 5 goals from Spurs and claim that your defenders are world class. There is never an excuse, such as tiredness for example, for this performance.