• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Remy (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

In another video he asked David Baddiel if Jose is the man to calm Diego Costa down and suggested Rafa might be the one to do so :doh::lol:

Baddiel didn't know whether to laugh or cringe.

I admit to being a fan of Arsenal fan TV and FulltimeDevils (its so funny to me) This abomination is so embarrassing. The reporter has no personality and keeps leading the fans down a ugly tunnel with his stupid questioning.

Its so simple, "what did you think of the game?" allow the fans to comment on what they saw! Don't go on and on about Rafa and Jose! Utter nonsense.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a positive point to discuss for a change:

Jose alluded to this in his post match conference and I honestly don't think he was exaggerating. Were the first 20-30 minutes the best football played by Chelsea for a long while?

For me, it really was the best I've seen us play since 2010. The movement was impeccable, the pressing was good, the passing was quick and purposeful.

Last season's first game, the opener against Hull City, had a world class first half performance as well. I'll never forget it. We played with De Bruyne on the right and it was the only game for us he actually played well. Even got MOTM and gave an assist to Oscar.

WBA first half was great, especially the first 25 minutes, but I've seen Chelsea been great before. Hard to call the best performance out of all of them.

Last season's first game, the opener against Hull City, had a world class first half performance as well. I'll never forget it. We played with De Bruyne on the right and it was the only game for us he actually played well. Even got MOTM and gave an assist to Oscar.

WBA first half was great, especially the first 25 minutes, but I've seen Chelsea been great before. Hard to call the best performance out of all of them.

The Hull City game popped in my mind while writing that post, the two matches are very similar in more than one aspect, but I have to call that a close second for two reasons. First, Hull were poor in that game, especially in midfield, and second the intensity on Saturday was just on a completely different level.

There's also the first half against Bolton under AVB where we literally passed them completely off the park and Luiz's runs from central defense completely destroyed them. But still, the movement in the attack, something we've been suffering from for ages, was nothing like yesterday.