Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game is crazy. No real build-up for both teams. even though Arsenal looks much better on the ball than we do. Didnt create anything beside this one moment, which was a glimpse of Hazards brilliance. We have invested so much and stil cant string out 3 or 4 consecutive passes, which is frustrating.

I'm happy we're winning at half time, but by no means will this be another 6-0 ... Arsenal look worryingly solid at times. Much as certain people don't understand their tactical approach to this game, they've caught our defence out a few times. Something to seriously think about.

Also Schurrle has been terrible! Willian on in the 2nd half please!

Costa has been good off the ball though. His movement made the space for hazard to drive in and get fouled in the box, there was also another time when he dragged Mertesacker near the corner flag! That's why i would personally keep Schurrle on, he is the only one who will get into that space. But I guess once costa comes of I'd bring willian on and oscar on the right like against Swansea. I'm guessing Remy would replace costa.