Joao Miranda

sodasys

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been said that he will cost Inter 3m€ in the first 2 years and then 12,5m€ over the next couple of years. Cheap as chips. You either pay 3m€ loan to have starting CB or 6m€ loan to have backup striker ...

Hopefully Chelsea have lined up another solution because can't reasonably understand why they or any other Premier League club didn't jump for Miranda.

If we were interested in Miranda, we wouldnt get him on loan. Its another example of those Seria A dealings... Atletico renwed his contract to get it done, so he could be loaned to Inter. Although Inter have to pay 12.5m in two years, for a 33 yo CB.

I also wanted him, but i guess he was too old for us, and for that amount. And we also have the one-year contract for 30+ players thing..

If we were interested in Miranda, we wouldnt get him on loan. Its another example of those Seria A dealings... Atletico renwed his contract to get it done, so he could be loaned to Inter. Although Inter have to pay 12.5m in two years, for a 33 yo CB.

I also wanted him, but i guess he was too old for us, and for that amount. And we also have the one-year contract for 30+ players thing..

Still 15m€ spread over multiple years for top 10 centre-back from the last 3 seasons is a great deal. There was strong indication that Chelsea were interested last summer but wasn't ready to pay the asking price for 30yo. Now 15m€ is the cut price that they should jump for. The centre backs that are linked with Chelsea : Varane, Stones, Umtiti, Rudiger are very young. Maybe club are looking for a young defender now. But it's weird that last summer they were interested in Miranda and now they aren't.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You