.Cee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It actually isn't the Dutch flag, even if it may look like it. Red and white are on the Hamburg city flag and as far as I know they've been wearing it on their home kits for quite a while now. Blue is another one of the club's colours.

Bayer Leverkusen - Away

Bayer-04-Leverkusen-11-12-away-adidas-football-shirt-e.jpg

WOWZA. I like the effect they Are trying there but maybe A little too much on the tea stain colour

m_diawara_home.jpgm_diawara_away.jpg

Ahhhhhhh i see one thing. i dunno if its me [usually is me xD] but are Adidas trying to do what nike did last year

remember these two kits

13429.jpg382247_010_Nike_Inter_Milan_Home_Replica_Jersey_2010_2011_zm.jpg

sorry bout their sizes

but look At them shirt effects. look horrible in static but on the pitch they looked pretty fine. the inter one looking actually really good. maybe adidas is trying that

i could be And probably are wrong but just A notice

unless with the away kit adidas is trying to provoke the people who watch analog TV by designing a non signaled tv screen xD

Ahhhhhhh i see one thing. i dunno if its me [usually is me xD] but are Adidas trying to do what nike did last year

remember these two kits

13429.jpg382247_010_Nike_Inter_Milan_Home_Replica_Jersey_2010_2011_zm.jpg

sorry bout their sizes

but look At them shirt effects. look horrible in static but on the pitch they looked pretty fine. the inter one looking actually really good. maybe adidas is trying that

i could be And probably are wrong but just A notice

unless with the away kit adidas is trying to provoke the people who watch analog TV by designing a non signaled tv screen xD

I'm not sure of the story (if there is one at all that is) behind the Inter Milan one, but Celtic on both their home and away incorporated '1888', the year the club was founded, into the shirt. Similarly, the Marseille away this year features a kind of graffiti design that incorporates different aspects of club culture and players apparently.

So much thought always goes into their shirts. Why can't they take more thought over ours.

Robert-Louis Dreyfus used to own Adidas and Marseille, before he died. It's genuinely thought that's why 'more effort' goes into the Marseille kits. They always come across abit special to me.

Barcelona - Home

barcelona-nike-11-12-home-football-shirt-a.jpg

This kits meh to me. 1 they sold their identity with that horrid looking sponsor and two the new stripes formation doesnt really turn me onto it. nothing special

Robert-Louis Dreyfus used to own Adidas and Marseille, before he died. It's genuinely thought that's why 'more effort' goes into the Marseille kits. They always come across abit special to me.

Yeah they do look "special". Ours look like they're designed in about half an hour before they all piss off down the pub.

Where on Barca's shirt is UNICEF? It was supposed to be there somewhere - on sleeves or somewhere near the logo. I'm not sure what is on the left sleeve. Otherwise it would be one big fuck off.