.Cee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ajax one is nice. But my god that coventry shirt is awful. What have they done to the badge.

Its only around for a season and they'll be changing it back.

Coventry City's kit for the 2011/12 season will pay homage to the Sky Blues' heritage by featuring a historically accurate crest that has not appeared on a shirt before.

The simple design, which features the traditional elephant, castle and football has been faithfully lifted from the 1960s matchday programmes and will replace the current crest on the kit for one season only.

The current CCFC crest will still be used everywhere else, such as the away kit, matchday programmes and other merchandise as usual.

The club's official crest will return on the kit for the 2012/13 season but fans are being urged to keep an eye on the CCFC Superstore as this special 1960s crest will be reproduced on a range of products throughout the year.

Justin Tose, Coventry City's head of retail, said: "Most supporters are beginning to guess that the kit will lean towards our heritage and that's great but we haven't revealed the whole strip yet.

"I've spoken to a lot of fans about this over the past few weeks and months and people are really excited about the plans for using this crest.

"They also love the fact that we are looking back at our history - particularly with the recent decision to build a statue in Jimmy Hill's honour - and incorporating that theme into next season's kit.

"More is going to be revealed in the next couple of weeks and we've been delighted by just how much interest our KitCam has generated on the website.

"Fans are slowly seeing elements of the kit revealed and so far the feedback has been extremely positive."

Source: DesignFootball

G.I. Tim?

Everton_1112_le_coq_sportif_goalkeeper.jpg

The Coventry kit is easily my favourite of 11/12 so far. The crest is fantastic.

COVENTRY-City-11-12-puma-home-kit-b.jpg

Haha camo what the hell?

ah tbf the coventry kit looks better on.. But wonder if gunnarsson will be there next season

Burnley - Home

Burnley_1112_puma_home_1.jpg

Middlesbrough - Home

Middlesbrough_11_12_Home_adidas_1.jpg

Everton - Away

Everton_1112_le_coq_sportif_away_1.jpg

The burnley one i like. maybe A little too much white but i like it. i think it looks pretty much the stuff

The middlesbrough one is ''just.......ok'' but Godamn does that sponsor does not suit the shirt. again little too much white

The everton one is fine. nothing special or stand out About it but decent kit afterall. but the collar is nicer than the home ones. honestly the home kit for everton next seasons collar is terrible IMHO

Oh yeah How did that striker coventry bought from everton who was on loan At motherwell do in his first season kez. i forgot how his name is spelt

Oh yeah How did that striker coventry bought from everton who was on loan At motherwell do in his first season kez. i forgot how his name is spelt

Lukas Jutkiewicz ;)

First teamer, scored 8 goals in the league this season, so not too bad although Cov have had an inconsistent season as usual.

Lukas Jutkiewicz ;)

First teamer, scored 8 goals in the league this season, so not too bad although Cov have had an inconsistent season as usual.

Not bad pretty glad he did well. i really liked him when he was at motherwell. i myself would have liked to seen him in scottish football Again. dunno why. and yeah coventry seem to have had a mixed up season this season.

Oh um yeah ehh how did lee carsley do. in your opinion

Adidas kits are so much the best it's unbelievable. I love Bayerns one, Liverpools away, Lyon away, Ajax away and our new home one. Adidas is in a league of their own for modern day shirts. Even the boro one looks lovely except that horrible green sponsor.

Edited by OllieCFC

Not bad pretty glad he did well. i really liked him when he was at motherwell. i myself would have liked to seen him in scottish football Again. dunno why. and yeah coventry seem to have had a mixed up season this season.

Oh um yeah ehh how did lee carsley do. in your opinion

Most seasons are like that for them tbf, they go on a good run then a bad one. Just too inconsistent.

I think he's done okay he was appointed captain, but picked up an achilles injury. Who knows if he will be back for Cov.

Most seasons are like that for them tbf, they go on a good run then a bad one. Just too inconsistent.

I think he's done okay he was appointed captain, but picked up an achilles injury. Who knows if he will be back for Cov.

I was A little downed to hear boothroyd got sacked. i thought well good could have happened under him but oh well life goes on. And ouch for the ahilles. shame tho