• Torres (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Salah (sub)

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about if we all wake up sometimes ?

Have a look at Chelsea´s standings of the last two seasons. Shall we expect this team still in transition to win every game in this season ? I did not expect it.

Mistakes are made & Chelsea is not exempt from them. This team is playing much better than most of us ever expected.

Will Chelsea win the PL title ? I sincerely wish they could. However, if they don´t. That´s fine with me. One thing I am certain of. This team has a bright future. It´s just around the corner. Certainly, a player or two are still needed to buy in the summer. I am very confident Jose will bring what´s needed. Meanwhile, I will enjoy every game from now on, Win or lose, I am here to watch Chelsea.

I normally don't like your posts - BUT this one is SPOT ON :)

Well said that man!!!

Booing a player while he's down injured is just pathetic, only cunts can do that.

Most modern footballers thesedays aren't injured. They're just breaking up play.

Ramires lied on the floor for about 5 minutes, hobbled to the site of the pitch and then seconds later sprinted back on.

Injured my arse.

One issue: The one against you was never a dive. It was never a pen but never a dive either. He fell because he was running at full speed and collided with someone after losing the ball. You should boo the ref who gave the pen. He did dive a few games later and got a yellow card for it. So if you were booing him for that then you should be booing half the players in the league.

I don't buy that. For me, Ramires knows exactly what he's doing when he bumps into Steven Reid. He starts slipping and then bumps into Reid to make it look like some contact - probably because he knew it was last chance salloon. As for the referee, I can't see him doing Albion games any time soon. That was only his second ever Albion game and another contreversial one, just like his first.

That said, it's old news and we debated this last time.

I don't buy that. For me, Ramires knows exactly what he's doing when he bumps into Steven Reid. He starts slipping and then bumps into Reid to make it look like some contact - probably because he knew it was last chance salloon. As for the referee, I can't see him doing Albion games any time soon. That was only his second ever Albion game and another contreversial one, just like his first.

That said, it's old news and we debated this last time.

But there is no way you can know that, you're (rather cynically) jumping to conclusions. So you're booing him because there is a possibility that he might have dived against you? Just to be on the safe side? Strict bunch...

Most modern footballers thesedays aren't injured. They're just breaking up play.

Ramires lied on the floor for about 5 minutes, hobbled to the site of the pitch and then seconds later sprinted back on.

Injured my arse.

In that case, you guys should be called 'saints', not Soton. Everyone does that nowadays.

Besides he did take a pretty painful knock before he went down. You are just seeing things in your own perspective. Any West Brom player would have done the same.

Chelsea is 8-3-0, 27 out of 33 possible points, and a GD of 14 (18:4). Arsenal is 6-2-2, 20 out of 30 possible points with today's game pending, and a GD of 3 (18:15). Man City is 8-1-1, 25 out of 30 points, and a GD of 15 (27:12) again with today's match pending. Liverpool is 6-2-2, 20 out of 30 possible points, and a GD of 13 (29:16) with today pending.

I can now update this for the last 11 matches for each club after tonight's action, except for the cancelled Man City match

Chelsea, 8-3-0, 27 of 33 points, 18:4 GD 14 (Draws - at Arsenal 0-0, West Ham 0-0 and at WBA 1-1; No Defeats)

Man City, 8-1-1, 25 of 30 points, 27:12 GD 15 (Draws - at Norwich 0-0; Defeats - Chelsea 1-0)

Liverpool, 7-2-2, 23 out of 33 points, 32:18 GD 14 (Draws - at WBA 1-1, Aston Villa 2-2; Defeats - at Chelsea 2-1, at Man City 2-1)

Arsenal, 6-3-2, 21 out of 33 points, 18:15 GD 3 (Draws - Man Utd 0-0, at Southampton 2-2, Chelsea 0-0; Defeats - at Liverpool 5-1, at Man City 6-3)

Liverpool is a bigger threat than "some" may think. They have a lot of key home fixtures down the stretch.

Still in it boys! Come on you Chels! :blue scalf: