Nemanja Matic

.Cee

Yaya Touré by much much distance. And it's not because he's getting into attacking positions a lot that he's not a CDM.

Toure literally does nothing defensively for his team in the vast majority of matches. I can't count him as a defensive midfielder.

This.

Come on mate, he isn't blind. It's not that i care so much for politics the problem is that even though this guy is a Serbian i cheered for him everytime i could, this hurts.

Good for you.

Such a great post, very informative. Unlike Matic, Branislav Ivanovic is a man who people should adore. Serbian FA didn't want to give us tickets for the Albania - Serbia match and Ivanovic appealed agains't it. He said that it's not a football match without the fans. His words made the Serbian FA to give us 100 match tickets, it's something. But you know how corrupt the Balkan is. We somehow got 4000 tickets in our hands. I can't wait to come to Belgrade and watch the match. We can meet for a beer afterwards as i hold no personal grudge against your people because i live in the year 2014.

Since when does Matic play for this team CP6Nja anyway ??

It's about that banner that says 'Kosovo is Serbia'. Kosovo was occupied by Serbia for about 100 years. Kosovo went to war with Serbia and won in the year 1999. We got our Independence in the year 2008.

Come on mate, he isn't blind. It's not that i care so much for politics the problem is that even though this guy is a Serbian i cheered for him everytime i could, this hurts.

Such a great post, very informative. Unlike Matic, Branislav Ivanovic is a man who people should adore. Serbian FA didn't want to give us tickets for the Albania - Serbia match and Ivanovic appealed agains't it. He said that it's not a football match without the fans. His words made the Serbian FA to give us 100 match tickets, it's something. But you know how corrupt the Balkan is. We somehow got 4000 tickets in our hands. I'm can't wait to come to Belgrade and watch the match. We can meet for a beer afterwards as i hold no personal grudge against your people because i live in the year 2014.

It's about that banner that says 'Kosovo is Serbia'. Kosovo was occupied by Serbia for about 100 years. Kosovo went to war with Serbia and won in the year 1999. We got our Independence in the year 2008.

Until you know everything regarding this, your post just makes you look like your really jumping the gun.

haha I was just making a silly joke about the serbian way of spelling Serbia ... that's all

I don't hold u grudge either, but just get your facts right. Kosovo is part of Serbia since around 1300. For all of us serbians Kosovo has higher meaning because of the battle of Kosovo in 1389.

Kosovo was always a part of something since mankind, that was our fate. You know that we exist long before your country even had a name. This is no place to dicuss this. Balkan has one of the most richest history on earth, alot of people would get confused here. We can talk in Belgrade if you like. I still am demanding a free beer. :ph34r:

Alright, let's not turn this into a politics thread. Nemanja's political opinions and whether or not he was indeed knowingly expressing any political belief is personal to him and irrelevant to the football he plays. Discuss it in the general knowledge section if you must, this thread is about Nemanja Matic the footballer only. Thank you.

He scares opponents away, that alone is enough :)

Fine then, put him under "Terrifying Midfielder" :P