Chelsea v Swansea

CHOULO19

Mata, Oscar, Schurrle, Luiz and Cole should start the game to rest Willian, Hazard, Lamps, Terry and Azpi.

Liverpool havn't a squad depth to rotate thier team in thier next two matches so it would be a great advantage to us against them if we routated out team well aganist Swansea.

Hazard should get in though when we're at 0-0 70 min

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please no Willian in this game, we need goals not wasted chances, I would go for Mata, Hazard and Schurrle, I think Oscar needs a rest he still looks injured

Ha ha this post is ironic. You ask for no Willian and no wasted chances yet Willian has done everything asked of him from Jose in last few weeks but the forwards who are meant to score goals, can't!!!

Willian has tracked and worked hard for a while now, a little bit more than you can say for our strikers eh?

Ha ha this post is ironic. You ask for no Willian and no wasted chances yet Willian has done everything asked of him from Jose in last few weeks but the forwards who are meant to score goals, can't!!!

Willian has tracked and worked hard for a while now, a little bit more than you can say for our strikers eh?

He does work hard that I agree but when it comes to the final third his decision makin has been poor, it has cost us valuable goals in the past few weeks

He does work hard that I agree but when it comes to the final third his decision makin has been poor, it has cost us valuable goals in the past few weeks

That final part can be said about the midfield up to the strikers but let's look at the big picture and not isolated incidents.

Our strikers are shite, our decision making is shite, our cutting edge is shite lets just not blame one person though eh?

:fainthv9:

lol it happened 2 years ago when Mourinho was managing Real Madrid.

They went to Camp Nou knowing a defeat would mean losing the whole season. They won 3-1 and then remained consistent for the rest of the season. It was really amazing! :D

Chelsea still hasn't beaten a top English club except for that lucky goal that gave us the victory against City and I think the confidence that comes from that is one of the things we're lacking.

Part of me wants us to lose or draw this game just so we will be in a cornered position where we have no choice but to put up an attacking formation to crush those Liverpool twats afterwards.

Are u fucking serious? Or you are drunk after Xmas party?

No Vorm, Dayer or Michu aganist us next thursday.

Hope we smash that german keeper who stopped us last years in the capital one cup, till now can't forget his save aganist Luiz's shot.

with mourinho's approach (High pressing) we do well against teams that build up the play from thier defence like Southampton and Swansea, so Oscar would be the main man in this night with his tackles in thier final third if we really can take our chances then.

Swansea were pretty poor against Everton. They had problems playing the ball out, Everton's pressing was very effective.

This is why even though the 4-3-3 worked well against Arsenal, the regular 4-2-3-1 should be played against Swansea.

I think Eto'o's workrate would be crucial in this game, I hope he starts.

As far I see Routledge really works the channells, Luiz will remain on the bench, Terry and Cahill will start in the centre of defence.

With Liverpool next game I think Jose will rest some guys. I think he will start this 11:

4-2-3-1

Cech

Iva Luiz Cahill Cole

Mikel Essien

Schurrle Oscar Mata

Ba

or

4-3-3

Cech

Iva Luiz Cahill Cole

Mikel Essien Oscar

Schurrle Ba Mata

Subs:

Etoo,KDB,Willian

I predict 2-0 win.Happy Holidays Everyone.

am i missing something here. why does every1 have essien in their line-ups? the dude is OVER. he wont cut it at sunderland at the moment. with mou's tactics of "get a draw away from home", it makes all the more important that we win all the matches at home. ramires has had a week's rest before the arsenal game, i am sure he can bloody well run 90 minutes in this as well as the pool game.