Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DOMINATION, GREAT HALF AFTER A TERRIBLE START. I feared the worst but the team have responded really well, keep this up and score 1 more, they are gonna ramp up the pressure in the 2nd half if we don't score, we will put ourselves in a dangerous position.

José can't make his team pressing high ?

Yep that was AMAZING, so Jose really could tell the team to play PROPER pressing after all. Now we just need to keep this up in the 2nd half and do this from now on every single time. Just great to watch, definition of domination.

Didn´t I tell you ? Jose can play anything, brilliantly too.

How is Luiz doing in the midfield? Anything that might make José play him there more often?

his passing is possibly better than rambo and mikel's combined. but on the other hand, rambo starts almost every match and a pivot of rambo-luiz will be brilliant for me,

I'm sorry but he's been shocking for me. Hasn't given us anything going forward. Mata on asap.

Great first half display, Hazard running the show. Suarez has been shocking.

Oscar has been an engine throughout the half. Rarely lost the ball. Got an assist to boot

edit: Mata seriously?