Blaise Matuidi

Strike

Honestly his passing range doesnt convince me that he'll improve our creativity from deep. He'll improve us defensively very well, but our attack would still be the same if he comes here. He doesnt get balls quickly across the pitch from deep and only makes short 5 yard passes.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hasn't extended his contract because his two agents are in court, it's set to be resolved and his new contract will be announced shortly.

Otherwise, he's in the same mould as Ramires, they're both similar but - and beside the fact the former admitted taking inspiration into the latter - Ramires is I think better in every facet of his game. But they can both press with high intensity, intercept and recover the ball back, with the odd late run to score in big games.

Still nothing happend.. This time next month he will be available for a pre-contract. He's an outstanding player, I'd love to see him with Ramires os Mikel.

• 1 month later...

Any news about the situation with the expiring contract?
If we could get him for free it would be a fantastic transfer, Matuidi is an amazing ball-winner and an excellent player as long as he is not expected to contribute too much offensively. I would love to see a central midfield containing Ramires, Matuidi, whoever we get this window and a youth player (Chalobah is propably the closest one, altough I hope for RLC in a near future).

I will not say too much about Mikel and Essien except that I don't see them in the future of the club (altough Mikel has not been bad lately)

Any news about the situation with the expiring contract?

If we could get him for free it would be a fantastic transfer, Matuidi is an amazing ball-winner and an excellent player as long as he is not expected to contribute too much offensively. I would love to see a central midfield containing Ramires, Matuidi, whoever we get this window and a youth player (Chalobah is propably the closest one, altough I hope for RLC in a near future).

I will not say too much about Mikel and Essien except that I don't see them in the future of the club (altough Mikel has not been bad lately)

He hasn't signed a new contract yet so any team is allowed to negotiate with him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You