Reported wages at the club

Melanicus

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When are we going to bring in performance based contracts, rewarding the fighters and winners. Still want to see more sustainability from the club.

Think City have implemented that sort of concept. That would grant Torres 20kpw

Silva and Ozil play centrally...and Nasri?! :lol:

Silva primarily starts or plays out wide with a high tendency then to drift in to central positions..

I'm inclined to believe them too but that's besides the point because you originally said that there is no way that the club had given him 185K and I'm saying that it is possible.

I'm saying it's impossible or highly unlikely, whichever one, because of our wage structure. We aren't going to break it and pay over the odds for 21 y/o now and leave ourselves in an undesirable situation later just because he was chased by many other big clubs. We got Hazard for more reasons than just the wages.

Arent these the wages on Football manager? I know Hazard is on 185.000 in FM13.

that's another reason why I'm sure this is true. Sega Interactive is probably the only public company that has the rights into the databases of footballing leagues. Every information that they provide, is 99.5% close to the real truth.

that's another reason why I'm sure this is true. Sega Interactive is probably the only public company that has the rights into the databases of footballing leagues. Every information that they provide, is 99.5% close to the real truth.

Really ? I mean really ? Think about this for a second.

Clubs aren't willing to make their wages public but when a football game asks them they just give it to them and allow them to make it public to the world ?

That simply doesn't make any sense.

Really ? I mean really ? Think about this for a second.

Clubs aren't willing to make their wages public but when a football game asks them they just give it to them and allow them to make it public to the world ?

That simply doesn't make any sense.

Do you know what SI is and what they do? Do your research. For unknown clubs, they make educated guesses after extensive research.

As for clubs like Man Utd, they do a financial review each year around this time and an extensive report is there for everyone to see.

The Deloitte Report is an example. Moreover as I said Sporting Intelligence, have a first hand look into wages, financial profits, losses etc.

The detailing of these information depends upon your clubs corporate facility. If you have a good corporate facility then you get a detailed report at the end of the season. But you are at a poor club with low/very low corporate facility, you won't get enough details.

as far as I'm concerned, Chelsea is a huge club.

Another instance is Everton. They don't have a scouting system. They have a partnership with SI so that they get their database a few weeks before the company releases its yearly edition. This means that Everton does not have an independent scouting system of their own when it comes to finding players. I have written on this subject as well, so I know what I'm talking about.

Do you know what SI is and what they do? Do your research. For unknown clubs, they make educated guesses after extensive research.

SI = Sports Interactive. They develop the game football manager.

They can do as much extensive research as they want. The simple fact is that a club isn't going to give that information to gaming developers.

It's like you said educated guesses. Keyword : guesses. They don't know.

I'm really finding it odd that you acknowledge the fact that they're guessing but then you say you are "sure this is true"

SI = Sports Interactive. They develop the game football manager.

They can do as much extensive research as they want. The simple fact is that a club isn't going to give that information to gaming developers.

It's like you said educated guesses. Keyword : guesses. They don't know.

I'm really finding it odd that you acknowledge the fact that they're guessing but then you say you are "sure this is true"

clubs already release financial reports, its open for the public... A fine line between educated guesses and just guesses. Hours and days are spent on it.

As I said, I've heard Miles Jacobson talk about this problem during the release of FM 10, or 09 (not sure which one) . But your opinion. I'll disagree. :)