Chelsea vs Hull City

BlueLion.

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres has 3 goals in his last 4 starts for us. If like some members say - we shouldn't really judge players from pre-season - surely he's automatic first-choice ahead of a guy who's yet to score a Premier League goal for us? :ph34r:

LOL, that's why we are not Mour aren't we...

Michael Essien is . that's the official team sheet right now in London. what do you mean by fake?

speechless but all i can say right now is IN JOSE I TRUST. because that line-up just fucking screwed my head. the idea of watching that dumb blonde play ahead of ba and lukaku is killing me inside.

also please dont say that essien is a defender. obviously he can play as a defender but i would rather prefer a jet-lagged azpi and a 100% fit and functional bertrand ahead of him.

with the same line-up, benitez would've been screwed on here :)

mata is tired. luiz injured. azpi tired too. so not so many options available. why torres is starting though, I think nobody can understand...

I am very upset Torres is playing... everybody knew he is not good, I think... it is bad for Mourinho to under rate Hull. Maybe they play well today, maybe there is only one good shot, and Torres misses.. then we lose 2 points from pride

I am very upset Torres is playing... everybody knew he is not good, I think... it is bad for Mourinho to under rate Hull. Maybe they play well today, maybe there is only one good shot, and Torres misses.. then we lose 2 points from pride

In all honesty, for a match like Hull, no disrespect to them, its better to have options like Lukaku and Demba Ba on the bench to rely on rather than have 50 mill flop and never ever counting on him to deliver anything special coming off the bench.