Chelsea 2-1 Everton

Jase

Man of the Match  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

They gave us all clappers yesterday. Yeah you read that right- fucking clappers. The board takes us to be some bunch of mongs like down at Fulham.

Well here is what happened to my clapper:

972785_4658753957078_284833228_n.jpg?oh=

973708_4658751317012_679176601_n.jpg?oh=

little piss takers

why does the club keep putting up embarrassing shit like this??

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen Frank Lampard Sr. smiling. Always with the stoic cross-armed ambassador stance.

Must have been one tough father. No wonder, Frank has so many goals.

I've never seen Frank Lampard Sr. smiling. Always with the stoic cross-armed ambassador stance.

it also always weird that Frank never mentions him when he breaks a record or wins a trophy, he always praises his mom.

What?! Jeremy is a Chelsea fan?!

He's a well known fan of the club, if I'm not mistaken he's been supporting us for a while contrary to some reports, and is listed on the club website in the famous fans section. Here's an interview he had with ChelseaTV not so long ago - http://origin-www.chelseafc.com/page/TV/CatchUpDetail/0,,10268~2904715,00.html, he was also in Munich last year, see 2:51 in the video below:

He's a well known fan of the club, if I'm not mistaken he's been supporting us for a while contrary to some reports, and is listed on the club website in the famous fans section. Here's an interview he had with ChelseaTV not so long ago - http://origin-www.chelseafc.com/page/TV/CatchUpDetail/0,,10268~2904715,00.html, he was also in Munich last year, see 2:51 in the video below:

Cheers mate, very good to know :)

I used to dislike him because he bullies poor James May all the time....LOL, nah just joking.

Top bloke, talented presenter, love Top Gear, love it even more now due to his Chelsea fan identity. :)