'merciless nuclear attack against USA'

Chelsea_Fan

You'll only know properly by watching the video, that's if you can actually be bothered to, it is half an hour. Nobody will ever know anything about North Korea, the real North Korea unless they watch the vid. They are killed for nothing, the leaders are cold blooded and the normal people's lives are a total lie and a nightmare. Any word out of line or against the leader will result in death, even just an opinion. They are pretending to support him just to save their own lives.

I hope more than anything that their lives are better than the vid suggests but in all honesty, i cannot see it.

I cant see the video because it is blocking my IP and I cant be bothered about cornering it...

However, I saw a full program about their lifestyle on a Globo Reporter (Brazilian TV Show) on Friday Night (11pm-12am). The problems they have are what I told you, total lack of freedom and completely alianated life. the rest are total common problems such as electricity, wastewater, etc.

I have immense problems with Kim and their military top generals, none with the population. A few men can make so much shit, it is unbelievable...

On top of that, just because things in North Korea are explicit, lets not forget about our own problems with the economy and the villans behind it. A lot of people are suffering and losing their jobs because some very rich people cant take the blame for what they did (being extremely greedy). The EU and USA governments keep protecting them and instead of the people who are going down some enourmous holes. Not so much better than North Korea if you ask me!

It is very easy to watch BBC and go full nuts on North Korea. However, their problems are way easier to fix than ours. The immense corruption and lack of character that surrounds all Western Contries is ecxtremely well covered. Maybe this is a bigger problem, who knows.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread went from nuclear talk, to the most painfully awkward exchange I've ever seen on my 25+ years of reading internet forums(between shon and bushman), to an old guy citing current youth culture as leading to the emasculation of men.

This might literally be the best thread in internet history :fainthv9:

I agree that this thread got derailed for a second, sorry mate.Though I must admit, I am right about what I said earlier. By the way, who's the old guy? I'll rephrase - how old do you think I am? :D

On topic, North Korean regime is a harsher version of Soviet Union's invasion of Estonia. A lot of resemblance. If USA could attack them, it would have been done already. At the moment it is in the interest of China, even Russia, not to let the regime fall.It would mean that China would have a direct boarder with a country that is affiliated with the USA. Any wrong interpretation or sign of hostility can lead to a larger scale war, even a third world war. Potentially all for one young dicktator, whose call for attention can lead to the death of millions of non-koreans.

The difference between North and South Korea is shocking. South Korea is one of the greatest, thriving countries right now, great people, great economy, great lifestyle, clean, full of life..... North Korea is the total opposite. It will never change with that regime, that place is completely unfixable imo. Plenty of countries get aid but these ppl wouldn't get any, it wouldn't even be allowed in. I've been sad seeing video's on poverty before and seeing ppl starving in Africa etc but i sense North Koreans are in a worse state considering they are amongst some of the most powerful countries on the globe in Russia, China, South Korea etc. I've never known a regime like this. Soulless people. Anyway i'm done

Here's what i watched yesterday in case there's people unable to watch BBC.