'merciless nuclear attack against USA'

Chelsea_Fan

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope I get drafted into a war that hasn't anything to do with me, so I can either:

1. Die.

2. Get hideously psychologically and physically scarred.

3. Scream at the people after the war 'YOU DON'T KNOW MAN, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I SAW MAN".

I think people massively underestimate the North Korean army. Their army is absolutely massive. They have the 5th biggest active army in the world with over one million and the biggest reserve army in the world with over 8 million.

Yes they may not be able to reach America with nuclear weapons (they can with non-nuclear warheads), but they can reach Japan/South Korea and cause some serious and long lasting damage. It's hard to say what military equipment they have and how advance they are with their weaponry because of how secretive they are, although it is known that they have a massive chemical arsenal. The media are always going to downplay their strength and in reality they don't really have a clue.

This could turn out very nasty.

At least me and you will be able to fight for the Queen...together.

You'll die and I'll return to Australian and become the next Ernest Hemmingway. I might dedicate a bestselling book to you if I remember.Australian_This_man_is_your_frien.jpg

At least me and you will be able to fight for the Queen...together.

You'll die and I'll return to Australian and become the next Ernest Hemmingway. I might dedicate a bestselling book to you if I remember.Australian_This_man_is_your_frien.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lja2g82tr21qdwhn6o1_500.jpg

I see you are ready to fight....?

Empty threats.

The thing is, besides the fact that the yanks wont attack a nation with nuclear capabilities, there would be non clear winner even if North korea was defeated.

1. China wont allow US to create a proxy state right on its border from a former ally.

2. South Korea's economy would implode on itself if it had to absorb the sheer amount of North korean refugees which would filter in.

U mean @, ofc best way to get rid of him from here. :D

jk Spike no one wants u to leave you're an excellent contributor and always will be.

One never know about those down under, do one ?

They just might annihilate NK in no time.

I believe, the World policemen are waiting by. Any missile launched out of NK will be hammered to pieces immediately

Nothing to worry about.

The Yanks are playing cat & mouse game here. Meanwhile, they are listening to Jimmy Hendricks " all along the watchtower. "