'merciless nuclear attack against USA'

Chelsea_Fan

I seriously doubt whether Russia or China would come to North Korea's defense, they are probably fed up of North Korea's threats and don't want to get dragged into a war. Let's be honest though, if China and Russia did go to war with the West it would most likely be nuclear and the whole world would be fucked.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I may. Currently, US ships are stationed close by. Any attempt to start an offense will be put out very quickly. For US powerful weapons, it´s just matter of a few minutes. Of course, it could escalate into a disaster though.

I just cringe at the thought of all the collateral damage and potential suffering.... All because of that Kim Jung's bloated ego ....

I just cringe at the thought of all the collateral damage and potential suffering.... All because of that Kim Jung's bloated ego ....

When one deals with an idiot, he must look at the consequences but act swiftly.

Remember the Soviet evil empire ? It was defeated economically by constant pressures. The same thing will happen here, eventually. Just a matter of time, I feel. North Korea can not sustain itself much longer. The US are getting serious here.

It's just north Korea trying to show what they could do. You would have to be the stupidest country in the world to attack the country which has the most firepower and spends the most on defence. It would effectively be ending their own country.

Well, these commie dogs do not value any human life.

Stalin ordered to kill millions of people & never questioned it for a minute. North Korea is starving its people. Does any of the leaders care ? I doubt it. I believe, this world would be much safer place if the Americans put an end to this despicable regime.

Perhaps, Americans could walk in & look for weapons of mass destructions ? I didn´t stop them in Iraq but this time I would bring some with them, just to make sure CNN can report it.

They have to get the nuclear bomb to touch american soil first, which in this case wont happen.

North Korea threatens everyone, USA, New Zealand, South Korea. They said they will resume the war with the south and break the cease fire. Well you cant break a cease fire if the other party doesnt want to.

It's just north Korea trying to show what they could do. You would have to be the stupidest country in the world to attack the country which has the most firepower and spends the most on defence. It would effectively be ending their own country.

Its just the irrationality of Kim Jung that is concerning. He has a finger on the suicide button and I can't see him wanting to lose face. Catch 22 :-)

Its just the irrationality of Kim Jung that is concerning. He has a finger on the suicide button and I can't see him wanting to lose face. Catch 22 :-)

I´d hire Rambo to take his play button away. I bet, it could be another segment in his movies.

No one wants war, atm, certainly not nuclear war. NK are just using this to gain political leverage.

They currently have no political trade advantadge, they need to make sure USA has a good reason to accept their trade offers. North Korea is totally isolated and this is always very bad for business.

There is also the fact Jong-Un must stablish himself internally and he is using the hate 'his' population has towards South Korea to gain immense popularity (mostly internally in the army, which is the main force and institution in NK).

This will sound very weird, but since the World is not into going to war nowadays (the economic crysis is too big atm to let it), this may very well work on North Korea's way...

EDIT: I dont feel that much dangerous in these bullshits, but they must cool things down a bit. Making threats every day isnt very smart, give it sometime in between, lol. The possibility is huge for a NK vs SK naval battle on their small islands (which is bad enough).

EDIT 2: I just dont believe it will be more than that...

I think people massively underestimate the North Korean army. Their army is absolutely massive. They have the 5th biggest active army in the world with over one million and the biggest reserve army in the world with over 8 million.

Yes they may not be able to reach America with nuclear weapons (they can with non-nuclear warheads), but they can reach Japan/South Korea and cause some serious and long lasting damage. It's hard to say what military equipment they have and how advance they are with their weaponry because of how secretive they are, although it is known that they have a massive chemical arsenal. The media are always going to downplay their strength and in reality they don't really have a clue.

This could turn out very nasty.

For America to go into any war, it´s just a matter redirecting their spending.

Any attempt on NK part will be punished severely. There is no doubt in my mind.

Their army might be massive but America is not going to invade NK.

Blockade is the name of the game here.

Plenty of US ships around, The boys are waiting for their next move.

There is only one police in the world, America.

These war mongrels do as they please. American warehouses are full of unused weapons to be used. it´s time to try new technologies. The war show must go on.

The Chinese & Russians are well aware of any movements around NK.

Most likely, deals were already made. Preliminary discussion took place & everything is peachy for the public.