Free Kicks

Spike

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well just found out Juninho had a 50% conversion rate at Lyon, thats quite insane tho, guess ill also go with him then... but its just, when Beckham needed too it seems as if he scored them then, the way he took them it was as if he could score them against anyone, anytime he wanted to like that one that secured qualification for England.

DEL PIERRRROOOOO is an underrated FK ticker. Or, 'was'.

Indeed. I remember he scored one quite recently vs Newcastle Jets (was put on twitter by some goals page). Also one against Real Madrid in 08 that was a peach too.

1:50 something in.

Can we not just make this a 'great goals' thread?

NO. Free Kicks are special and deserve their own thread.

Meh I wont argue with that, was just going to pots like all 3005300 of Del Pieros goals vs Real Madrid. Few beauties there.

Anyway remember this...

and this

and this

and this

and this

trying to find a video of Didier's freekick against Arsenal but can't :(

Surprised nobody has mentioned Andrea Pirlo, I just love his free kicks when he gets them right!

He's amazing, but not just up there with the likes Beckham and Juninho, imo. When it comes to Italians, the best (I've seen) are King Alex and of course our Zola.

Can we not just make this a 'great goals' thread?

We have a 'great goals' thread, if not two or three, which for some reason no body uses :P

Oh and for the record, the one you posted are no where near the best FKs Del Piero scored. He has a couple against Roma that probably top them all. There's also his 200th goal for Juve, I can't remember against whom it was, but it was one of his best FKs.

Well just found out Juninho had a 50% conversion rate at Lyon, thats quite insane tho, guess ill also go with him then... but its just, when Beckham needed too it seems as if he scored them then, the way he took them it was as if he could score them against anyone, anytime he wanted to like that one that secured qualification for England.

50? Is that for real?

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Tapatalk 2

Juninho is the best ever because he scored nearly all of them, it was almost like a penalty to him. His success rate was awesome. Also when i watched La Liga a while ago, there was someone for Betis called Marcos Assuncao. He was also unbelievably good.

The best Free Kick takers are players with the best ratio and success rate. Beckham is great but i don't see him score really often. I also like Xavi but he doesn't take as many as he should.

Don't understand nobody mentioned this 100 mph rocket launcher let foot yet...

Best free kick goalscorer of Serie A ever (45 goals) ahead of Platini, Del Piero, Pirlo... Ain't bad for a centre back B)

• 2 weeks later...