• Ba
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Terry(sub)
    • Mikel(sub)

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there actually a way to ignore and avoid the posts of a few selected people??? if yes please tell me how??

Under your profile tab at the top of the page there is an option titled "manage ignore prefs".

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

I love seeing the lads smash down a tin of Spam in two bites.

What a perfect weekend. Chelsea win, Lamps strikes again. I really enjoy in this match. Nice play of are players, huge chances on the both side. I'm happy for Lamps, because he's score new goal and knocking down new record (200 goals for Chelsea). Eden & Mata, perfect. Few days ago Eden is said that he's really happy in Chelsea and that's very nice news for all Blues fans. Only Demba is not be good, too much missed chances. And of course I really hope that DL injury are not very dangerous, he was good against Hammers.

And after that match we are again #3. Tottenham are lost against Fulham and that was great.