OneMoSalah

Neil diamond: Chelsea line up "new Neymar" Neilton.. who even LOOKS like Brazil ace 6 Feb 2013 22:30

Good news: Santos teenager is believed to have a bargain £5m buy-out clause in his contract. Bad news: Manchester United are on the case

Pepinho+e+Neilton.jpg

Spitting image: Neilton looks a lot like Neymar

Santos FC/Facebook

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is trying to set up a cut-price deal for the next big star of Brazilian football.

The Blues are watching Santos sensation Neilton, who made headlines by scoring a hat-trick against Palmeiras in the semi-finals of the Copa Sao Paulo Under-19s' tournament.

It is believed there is a £5million buy-out clause in the 19-year-old's contract, and Santos are now trying to renegotiate the deal to stop him escaping on the cheap.

European champions Chelsea and Manchester United are closely watching developments with a player already dubbed the "new Neymar" in Brazil.

Abramovich previously became embroiled in a bidding war for superstar Neymar, who is now tipped to go to Barcelona.

Here's a taste of Neilton, from THAT hat-trick against Palmeiras:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZKlnABv4Nc8

ttp://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-transfers-neilton-santos-teenager-1589787

So....... yeah....... another youngster...... from Brazil.......

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go get him Abramovich!

But seriously, what are they feeding the people in Brazil!?

That they are making a huge fuss of a guy who still got 1-2 years until he even becomes a professional!

These players appear every year, some become Neymar/Lucas/Oscar and others become Robinho/Denilson/Etc.

If we are to buy every awesome player that sparkles when playing on U18 teams, we could very well have 400-500 players at Cobham...

That they are making a huge fuss of a guy who still got 1-2 years until he even becomes a professional!

These players appear every year, some become Neymar/Lucas/Oscar and others become Robinho/Denilson/Etc.

If we are to buy every awesome player that sparkles when playing on U18 teams, we would have 400-500 players at Cobham...

He could be Freddy Adu 2.0 or turn class.. have you ever heard of him?

Freddy Adu 2.0

I am not saying he is bad or he will fail (I was at that game and he is pretty good), but it is way too soon to make any kind of prediction.

He could be Freddy Adu or Neymar, impossible to know!

If we are to buy every awesome player that sparkles when playing on U18 teams, we could very well have 400-500 players at Cobham...

Still would be pretty good to not have to pay 20 million pounds for a good young player. If we were to get him for 5 million and he became a new Neymar or whatever I think no one would complain.

Still would be pretty good to not have to pay 20 million pounds for a good young player. If we were to get him for 5 million and he became a new Neymar or whatever I think no one would complain.

But what if he becomes no one and we payed almost what we did for Azi and Ba?

It is all based of opinions and risks...

But what if he becomes no one and we payed almost what we did for Azi and Ba?

It is all based of opinions and risks...

I trust our scouts to know if he is worth 5 mill or not, but every way you look at it 5 million is better than 20.

Since our scouts have been doing a fantastic job (De Bruyne, Courtois, Oscar, Musonda and more) I think if they say Neilton is good enough then he is.

I trust our scouts to know if he is worth 5 mill or not, but every way you look at it 5 million is better than 20.

Since our scouts have been doing a fantastic job (De Bruyne, Courtois, Oscar, Musonda and more) I think if they say Neilton is good enough then he is.

Sorry mate, our scouts did not do any impressive job by buying these players. They were already making media success before we bought them.

I would give credit to our scouts if we had bought Oscar before he trashed Argentina or Neilton before he had an amazing Copa Sao Paulo. Scouting is what Benfica and Porto do (where they actually find unexpected talents), not calling Roman and asking for 25mi to buy a young Brazilian who is already putting quite a show with our legendary #10...

Before I opened this thread I thought this would be an Australian player who thinks adding "-ton" to his name makes him appear cool.

What makes you associate 'Neil' with Straya? That's not cricket, cobber. That idea is founded back o' Bourke and that's strewth.

Fuck, I'm dry as a Pommie's towel, betta go get a gutful of piss. Only problems is all I've got is tracky dacks and it's a schorcher today.

What makes you associate 'Neil' with Straya? That's not cricket, cobber. That idea is founded back o' Bourke and that's strewth.

Fuck, I'm dry as a Pommie's towel, betta go get a gutful of piss. Only problems is all I've got is tracky dacks and it's a schorcher today.

rL7YWHx.jpg

Dunno, just came across my mind.

New Neymar ?

That is getting absolutely hilarious.

Neymar has done fuck all so far, why should players be called like that ?

Then he is the new Neymar!

You just got tricked by your own words...

:Goober:

Surely if hes decent enough, 5 million for someone dubbed the new Neymar can't be a bad thing. Could turn into a gamble like with Thorgan Hazard but young Thorgan is actually playing pretty well if I remember correctly.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You