• Lampard
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Ramires
    • Torres
    • Mata(sub)
    • Benayoun(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

Maybe I'm allowing my dislike for the fat one to cloud my judgment, but as soon as I read this I thought someone in his camp might have leaked it in order to try and impress the Chelsea fans with his 'tactical nous'.

Not the first time such information has been leaked though. AVB's dossier for Newcastle under Mourinho was exposed, even AVB's supposed lineup against Napoli was leaked and same thing happened with RDM's plan to play Hazard as the 'False 9' against Juventus.

The fact is that it's not exactly revealing or in-depth.

Don't think the entire report was published. There has to be more to it such as pages of analyzing Wigan's style and pattern of play etc.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the first time such information has been leaked though. AVB's dossier for Newcastle under Mourinho was exposed, even AVB's supposed lineup against Napoli was leaked and same thing happened with RDM's plan to play Hazard as the 'False 9' against Juventus.

And RDM's lineup in the CL final and that he would Bertrand were also leaked.

Don't think the entire report was published. There has to be more to it such as pages of analyzing Wigan's style and pattern of play etc.

There's a difference between leaks and reporters seeing things in training and guessing the line-up.

A scouting report for a relegation team being leaked isn't a big deal which is what makes me think it was done intentionally in the hope that some fans might be impressed with Benitez's tactical eye observing Gary Caldwell is slow.

There's a difference between leaks and reporters seeing things in training and guessing the line-up.

A scouting report for a relegation team being leaked isn't a big deal which is what makes me think it was done intentionally in the hope that some fans might be impressed with Benitez's tactical eye observing Gary Caldwell is slow.

Didn't something similar happen at the club world cup too?

Perhaps this is the clubs way of letting McCarthy know he's highly rated down at the Bridge. He's a very tidy young player.

Didn't something similar happen at the club world cup too?

Perhaps this is the clubs way of letting McCarthy know he's highly rated down at the Bridge. He's a very tidy young player.

The CWC thing was a genuine cock-up I think. This is fairly 'safe' info to let out considering it's about a team we haven't got to play again this season and every other club will have similar dossiers.

There are easier ways of letting players know we like them too. You just go up to them in the playground at break and give them a dead-arm.

There is a difference between guessing and just constantly seeming to get things right about us. Neil Ashton seem to have someone at the club providing information like this to him. This doesn't seem to happen a lot with other clubs, does it?

If they really want to impress us, it would probably be better of them to release the scouting report on Stoke, Arsenal etc after our wins over them rather than Wigan. They are silly if they think they're gonna convinced us about Benitez with this leak. Furthermore, this is not the first time our scouting reports have been leaked.

Maybe I'm allowing my dislike for the fat one to cloud my judgment, but as soon as I read this I thought someone in his camp might have leaked it in order to try and impress the Chelsea fans with his 'tactical nous'.

The fact is that it's not exactly revealing or in-depth.

Do you dream about "the fat one" or are you just naturally paranoid? By the way are you fat?

Do you dream about "the fat one" or are you just naturally paranoid? By the way are you fat?

I'm naturally suspicious and no I'm not fat.

Was the next question going to be 'are you bald and can you do a Spanish accent?', because if it was I'm really not into that type of thing. Sorry. :blush: