West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree.

In the meantime until we do sign someone like Moutinho, and hopefully we do, then I think it would be a good idea to deploy Oscar in deeper role to control the tempo of the game. Ramires and Mikel are just not quick enough at getting the ball into the attacking midfielders and while Mikel is very tactically aware, he can be a bit slow with his distribution which hinders the pace of our attack sometimes. And Ramires just lacks the techinical ability to perform this role well.

i alwys wondered why Oscar isn´t deployed with a deeper setting. I think he just would do very well there. He seems to have the eye for the killer ball and stabilises the game every time he is on the ball i think. something like Mikel/Romeu - Oscar - Ramires in midfield. bit more conservative but a good counter attacking midfield.

Chelsea vs West Ham always gets me excited. I am genuinely excited about this, not sure why, maybe it's just my love for Chelsea. Doing shit, cunt as our manager, Roman being a complete arse hole yet i still look forward to our games. It is still a big game anyway for our top 4 aspirations. It's not like we have nothing to play for.

Hate the manager but don't turn your back on the team. It's still Chelsea.

I fuckin love you man! Always say what I'm thinking but in a better way!

well, for some reason, I believe Benitez is right. ROTATION ROTATION ROTATION. Something RDM didnt know, hence the seemingly burnout in our players. Last game, he rested Mata and Mikel, this game its Oscar. I bet next game at Sunderland it wil be Hazard.

Their whole team is gonna be pushing and shoving Torres all over the pitch. I hope he controls himself and we don't see him sitting on the grass complaining all game.

Noticed Oscar has a tenancy to do that too

Think its a pretty good team tbh, IVAN and Cahill at CB, Moses should provide some width and Mata who is absolutely KEY starts...

COME ON CHELSEA.

Also why the hell does the daily mail keep getting our lineups right just before the game... There is a LEAK somewhere.